Thread: August 2014

Default August 2014

Howdy all! We will be at CSS 8/21-8/28 and then heading to CN for a week and our wedding! We wanted to see who else will be there at the same time...
    -Annaleis & Neil (It should be 2cats2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkanglesandprettyfreaks.com

I was wondering when someone would start an August 2014 thread. We will miss you....but you will get plenty of posts from fellow August travelers on here.

7/31-8/9 Nick&Nora, Dan and Megan, Texas, 5th visit

I'll jump on board- my wife and I will be celebrating our 27th anniv and 4th trip to Jamaica- this will be our first trip to CSS, really stoked to experience the resort on the "other side" for a change. We arrive 8/29 and stay till 9/6. mike

Looks like there will be lots of space on both beaches and zero trouble with any dinner reservation! Come on folks....who's going in August???? There has to be more!

We are going to be there 8/9 thur8/16. this will be our second trip and we are so ready for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would like to know if anyone else will be there during this time! Hope so !

Just booked 8-27 through 9-3. First visit to CSS, and my wife's first visit to Jamaica. (I went to Runaway Bay 8 years ago). Looking forward to introducing her to Jamaicas version of laid back.

Tim and Jane

August Roll Call

7/31-8/9 Nick&Nora, (Dan and Megan), Texas, 5th visit
    8/9-8/16 Babs, 2nd visit
    8/21-8/28 2cats1dog
    8/29-9/6 Mike&Silvia, 4th trip to Jamaica, 1st visit to CSS