Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Beyond excited...we don't get there until may 6th and I have already packed and replaced the bags...I can't wait!

Default We are excited!

Quote Originally Posted by tewkewl View Post
    So we are just a few weeks away may people! Who is excited!?
    tewkewl,
    Flight leaves two weeks from tomorrow night. 5th visit to CSS and it never gets old. Just need to keep motivated at work until then. Take care and hope to see you in a couple of weeks!

This is our first time to a Couples resort and my husband and I can't wait! We arrive on his birthday May 2nd and hitting the beach as soon as we check in. Been away from Jamaica for too long. Hoping to meet many new people!!

5/5-5/10. Our first time. Newbies for sure. We are super excited,

Flight leaves two weeks from tonight. Only seven more days of work, then two weeks in paradise. This is our second trip and I hope it's as enjoyable as our first. Sunset beach here we come.

Single digit dance starts tomorrow.......wahoo!

Quote Originally Posted by jbtraveldreams View Post
    This is our first time to a Couples resort and my husband and I can't wait! We arrive on his birthday May 2nd and hitting the beach as soon as we check in. Been away from Jamaica for too long. Hoping to meet many new people!!
    That's my birthday too!!! The final countdown has started. I can almost taste the rum punch!

We arrive May 3rd...celebrating our anniversary on the 4th.

Birthdays, anniversaries, wedding and togetherness. We are all going to have a great time.

Default 5 days and counting!!

Greg and I will be leaving the 40 degree WI to finally be warm again at CSS! Can't wait to relax in the sun with our friends - old and new. See you soon!!

We leave in four days for our anniversary vacation. Can't wait!! I think I'm more excited this year as a repeater, then I was our first trip last year. Sunset beach here we come!!

We leave this afternoon and due to layovers it's 24 hours until we get there. But it's worth it! Can't wait to see the couples we met last May. Greg and Mary we will see you at the beach bar before Gala on Friday. Donna and Jeff we will have a wonderful dinner on the beach Saturday night! I hope AJ Brown will be at the gala one of the Friday nights we are there. He is an incredible singer...... Let the fun begin!!!!!

Less than 2 weeks to go! Wish we were there already... Another pair from WI here, and this weather is just depressing!!

Club Mobay is all settled, pre-check in is checked in... and we've started trying to figure out which days for scuba and Dunns River so once we arrive we can do nothing but relax

Can't wait!! See you all soon!!

May 25-31 @ CSS - First timers ... well first timers on a lot of levels .... having a passport, Jamaica, Couples, week long without kids (who are now grown!) ... Celebrating our 26th anniversary this week and counting down to our much needed, long overdue vacation together!

Quote Originally Posted by Deet1114 View Post
    May 24th to June 1st. First time to CSS. Been to CN 7 times. 25th Anniversary on May 26th.
    So excited.....can't wait....
    see you all on SSB
    We are there May 5-31. First timers too! Our 26th anni is May 7th. Looking forward to the whole experience!

21 Days left for Me and MRS. SCHMO. Club MOBAY is purchased, Signed up for the Romance Rewards, Did the Pre-CheckIn. Is there anything else that I should do? Is there any Paper/Documents that I should be receiving from Couples??? Is there anything else I'm forgetting?? So very excited, I can't think straight.

We will be there May 14th!! So excited! This will be our first time as well

11 days and counting....5th time there

Quote Originally Posted by netshepp1 View Post
    11 days and counting....5th time there
    netshepp--I think we were there at same time as you guys were last year, over Memorial Day. We are heading back on 5/21-5/26, same time you are. I was the one on Dance Party USA back in the day, if that jars a memory. Hope you guys are doing well! We'll have the Red Stripes ready for you guys. Safe travels!
    Karen & Joe.

7 days and counting down.......So ready for red strip and shots and to see the new pool at ssb mike and janette from chicago 21 to the 29th

we remember you guys....we will be getting there the 21st and staying to the 29th are 11th anniversary is on the 24th.....hope to see you guys and put some red stripes away

We'll be there May 17-24. First time vacationing in Jamaicca at Couples. We are really looking forward to it!

Group of 10 arriving May 31st.....so close.

7 more days till paradise!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5