Default Shuttle drop off CN or CSA first?

Does the shuttle usually go to CN or CSA first to drop off new guests, being that van has guests going to both resorts? Also, we will be there the 3rd week in December, what time does the sun set approx.? Does the cat cruise come back in the dark?
    Almost double digit dance! Thanks!

CN dropped first every time we have made the trip.

The shuttle stop at CN first. CSA is further south, closer to Negril so it is the last stop. They are only about 5-10 car ride apart though.

This will be my first time going in the winter so I'm not 100%. But the cat cruise typically comes back right at or after sunset. It is still light outside when you climb off. The sunset around mid December is about 5:45pm, so I would imagine they adjust the cat cruise by an hour to match the daylight pattern. I'd like to know for sure as well though because we'll be there the first week of December this year. I'm used to exiting the cat cruise at around 7, but that's in July when the sun doesn't set until 6:45.

Yes, they adjust the departure time based on the time of sunset for that time of year. It leaves at 3:15 or 3:30 in the winter and 4:00 to 4:15 in the summer. Gets back right at sunset. We have taken pictures of the sunset just after getting off and this year, they waited in Bloody Bay for 10-15 minutes for the sun to set while we were still on the cat.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

If enough people for CSA arrive at the same time, there won't be any CN guests on the shuttle. We had it that way once out of 4 trips.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Totally depends on the number of people. We've had packed shuttles, and have been the only two on a shuttle, but CN is first.