Default Room renovations CSA

I have read on trip advisor (not a big fan of ) that CSA is in the middle of 100 room renovations does anyone know which rooms and when they will be completed...thanks...see ya in April

We are going to be there in April as well and are wondering the same thing. Can't wait!

Will be there april 19 to 26...maybe Randymon can answer

We just got back and there are different buildings in different areas completely stripped. Some garden and ocean view buildings. We had a Bfvs and the building directly behind us was under renovations and it took me 4 days to realize it. They keep the construction site clean and quiet

Thanks for the info jamielou

I read on a few threads that some OVS buildings were being renovated. Fiance and I will be here for our honeymoon in mid-October and are staying in an OVS, I'll definitely update during or afterwards!

Look forward to hearing from you saria2130 have a great time

We just got back last night. Right now they are working on the OVS block closest to Patois.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Also Bldgs 8 and 9 under major renovation. These are in the Garden view category. We could not get 1st floor. We are in Bldg 7 room 2211 and love it. Bathroom has a fully tiled complete walkin shower with new sink atop the counter.

This is great news about renovations to OVS rooms. December will be our first Jamica and CSA trip. Hard to believe it's only 4 months away....

Quote Originally Posted by Gpersch56 View Post
    Look forward to hearing from you saria2130 have a great time
    Thank you! We're both so excited, it's both of our first time to Jamaica. We keep making jokes about how we're more excited about the honeymoon than the wedding itself...

Gpersch56 - We are there April 18-25 for our first anniversary. Maybe we will catch you on the beach! We are thinking of doing the One Love Pub Crawl at some point.

Cheri

Yay! I was hoping to hear that the GVS rooms were being renovated. We have some friends coming with us for the first time this year and a new bathroom will be a great first impression. Also, I'm hoping to get into building 8 or 9 and those are the ones they are doing right now! One month from today and me and my honey will be in paradise. Thanks for all the info everyone.

Anxious to see the rooms in 29 days. Cheri, we will be there same time as you in April also for our first anniversary. We were married this past 4/20 on the beach at CSA!

Thanks Cheri hope to see you too

I took a sneak peek last nite at the renovations...bathrooms are totally gutted

Suzi, when are you going? We will be there Oct 4-12. It's been way too long since we've been at CSA. I can't wait to see the new bathrooms.

They look exactly like the artists conception that Randymon posted on here a few weeks ago

Any more updates on room renovations at CSA ?

Suzi - I bet we watched you get married! We saw several weddings in the days leading up to ours. Our room was right above the wedding area. Maybe we'll catch ya there!

17 more days for us! I really hope we get a newly renovated room. That would be ideal. See you all there

We just got back Saturday and I noticed that one of the buildings under construction was on the new side but in the very back (along the street). I'm assuming this is a GVS and in looking at the map I'd guess it was building 8 or 9, but I can't be exactly sure. The construction noise was very minimal and really only noticeable when you were right in front of it. Hope this helps a little!

Quote Originally Posted by DallasCheri View Post
    Suzi - I bet we watched you get married! We saw several weddings in the days leading up to ours. Our room was right above the wedding area. Maybe we'll catch ya there!
    Cheri we were the only wedding on 4/20 to NOT get rained out, I think. I had on a long coral dress and hubby a Tommy Bahamas shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    Suzi, when are you going? We will be there Oct 4-12. It's been way too long since we've been at CSA. I can't wait to see the new bathrooms.
    Margi, we get there on Friday the 4th and leave Sunday the 13th. I'm anxious to see room changes, too! This will be my 5th trip and new hubby's 20+th!

If you're a jerk lover you all may want to go with him on his jerk tour....see the post on here. I think they're going on Monday.

Suzi, your husband is Fawnridge, right? I'm going to go to the Barry's Bar sign at noon on Monday to say hello and to meet him. It's great to be able to put a face to the names here on the message boards. We get there on the 4th and leave on the 12th. I can't wait!!! Hope to meet you while we are there. Have you done the One Love Bus Tour? Just curious.