There's been a rash of negative reviews on TA lately for CSA, and I have to applaud Couples for posting very aggressive rebuttals to these reviews. However, a recurring theme in reviews, both here and elsewhere, is that the "ocean view" rooms at CSA do not have an ocean view. Of course, there is no such category as an "ocean view" room; rather it is called an "ocean verandah suite." I think simply changing the name of this room category could minimize the disappointment that some guests might feel. I admit I don't have a killer suggestion for what to actually call the OVS rooms. The best I could come up with is "Palm Tree." I know, pretty lame.

While on this theme, I think it would also minimize disappointment if they would stop calling the rooms "suites." The term suites implies certain things: perhaps a kitchen, usually a separate living area. And while the patio/verandahs certainly are furnished like a living room, they are not a living area. I know on our first trip to CSA I was disappointed that our BFVS room was not, in fact, a suite. I have since grown to love this room category and the view, which is one of the best in the Caribbean IMHO.

Anyway, I'm just throwing this out there for what it's worth.