Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Don't waits your time or money! Enough said.

You'll walk down, think "Cool I've seen Margaritaville" maybe walk into the gift shop and think "Dang Jimmys stuff is EXPENSIVE" and walk back to CSA where the drinks are free and plenty! It's a nice walk, make sure to stop and see the locals with the crafts along the beach. Be nice to them and they will be so thankful for anything that you purchase from them. I love Seven Mile Beach!

if you are looking for an amazing experience at the local spots try the One Love Bar Crawl you'll find it on Trip Advisor

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrrrrrrr View Post
    You'll walk down, think "Cool I've seen Margaritaville" maybe walk into the gift shop and think "Dang Jimmys stuff is EXPENSIVE" and walk back to CSA where the drinks are free and plenty! It's a nice walk, make sure to stop and see the locals with the crafts along the beach. Be nice to them and they will be so thankful for anything that you purchase from them. I love Seven Mile Beach!
    Our exact words!!!

Default Make the Walk!!

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    While I might agree with your assessment of Margaritaville, per se (Americanized chain restaurant), I disagree with the idea that someone should spend their entire vacation on the resort grounds for the simple reason that the booze is free/already paid for...

There are many neat small Jamaican-owned small bars and restaurants up and down the beach that are fun to visit. Nothing wrong with wanting to experience the vibe of the local Negril beach scene. In fact, I heartily recommend it.
    I completely agree! My parents and older sister went to the Grand Palladium in Luccea and our best day was when we took a tour into Negril to Margaritaville and walked along that strip. I LOVED getting out of the hotel for a day. Jamaica has so much culture to offer, even if you don't want to pay for drinks, make the walk!!

Yes, it's an easy walk down to Margaritaville. You do get to see many other little shops and bars along the way. I personally would skip Margaritaville, heck there's one at the Mobay airport!!! I agree with trying one of the smaller bars to help the local economy. We walk that stretch of beach every day at least once! Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2