Default Romance Rewards for Newbies

I signed up for Romance Rewards but I'm wondering how this will affect us since this is going to be our first trip to a Couples resort. Is Trading Places the only thing I should know about for the first trip? Other than pre-check-in, is there anything we need to do to make the most of our Rewards membership?

CSS in 156 days!!

To make the most of it... plan another trip.

You have it all covered. Trading Places and pre-check-in is all you need to be concerned about this trip.

In my opinion, the Trading Places perk is worth doing. We treat it as an excursion. It's fun to see and feel the differences between resorts.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Trading places is the only first trip perk but you'll be back

No, you just get the trading places, but by registering now your stay will count and next time you will be repeaters, as well as get in on the repeater perks depending on how many nites you stayed. Nothing else for you to do now, just the pre check in. Have a great time!

That about covers it.

Thanks for the replies! I have no doubt we will be back after this trip!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    You have it all covered. Trading Places and pre-check-in is all you need to be concerned about this trip.

In my opinion, the Trading Places perk is worth doing. We treat it as an excursion. It's fun to see and feel the differences between resorts.
    My wife and I will be at Couples Negril for 10 days for the first time in November and I signed up for Romance Rewards. We are really looking forward to visiting Couples Swept Away ... like you we plan on treating it like an excursion. It's a nice little perk~!~

Hi Bamelin,
    When in November are you two going? We will be at CSA in November also, the 16-30th to be exact. Though we were at CSA 25 years ago, they didn't have this "Rewards" program so I suppose this will be considered our first trip too. Much has changed since we last were there, like the "swimup bar" but its all good! Ya Mon!. :-)
    Maybe we will see you two?
    Quote Originally Posted by bamelin View Post
    My wife and I will be at Couples Negril for 10 days for the first time in November and I signed up for Romance Rewards. We are really looking forward to visiting Couples Swept Away ... like you we plan on treating it like an excursion. It's a nice little perk~!~