Default Introducing our NEW Couples Beach Lounge

Greetings to all:

We are very pleased to show you our new “COUPLES BEACH LOUNGE”.

www.couples.com/beachlounge

This new site will replace the current “Couples Lounge” site and has been designed to provide a more interactive experience with our visitors while simultaneously building on our reputation as the world’s most romantic resorts.

The site will be updated on a regular basis to keep it fresh and pertinent to you, our valued guests.

Rather than detail all the exciting new components of the Couples Beach Lounge, we encourage you to navigate through each section and have fun.

I particularly like the “Just for Two” cooking demonstrations by Chef Spath and the Make a Love Letter option.

Please share your thoughts about this new, exclusive feature.

NOTE: Love letters and emails sent from within this site are server generated and may get caught in your spam or junk folder. If you wish, set up beachlounge@couples.com as a safe sender.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; September 30th, 2009 at 07:25 AM.

Couples Resorts

That is a GREAT addition for the Couples website. Wow!. I didn't score very well on the romance questions (only scored a 7), but tomorrow will be better.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

I'm telling you what.....Couples never ceases to amaze me. Everytime I think you are the tops, you top yourselves!!! This is the EXACT reason why I love Couples so much!!!
    Kristen

THIS is a very nice addition! Thank you.
    PAPA SMOKE

Awesome addition Randy. I am going to send a message in a bottle!

Randymon - What a great way to start off the day. Thanks for making our Couples Experience better.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

I wish I could see what this is all about. I have tried clicking on both the couples lounge and the beach lounge. The computer takes me there and says "done" but I get nothing but a blank page with nothing on it.
    Any advise?
    Karin

Same thing happens to me - computer says done but the page is blank with a tiny Couples logo in the middle.

Update your Adobe Flash Player, folks.

www.adobe.com

Randy ~ I really like the Cooking for Two demonstrations. I get frustrated when I see a fancy recipe and think that I can't do it. The demonstration makes me realize that even I can create romantic food.

Thanks!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

LOVE IT!!! Especially the part with the chef showing us how to make these wonderful yummies---please tell me the featured dishes will be changed alot!!! Can't wait to try them.

NOW that is just absolutely Wonderful. I love it and the background sounds EXTRA Special. This was such a great idea.

Love this new addition! Ya'll did a great job.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie