Yahoo! Just booked our 2nd visit to Couples Negril for March 23rd, 2014. We travelled to this wonderful resort in December 2006. Since then we have travelled to many other places and have been comparing other resorts to CN ever since. Since the birth of our son in 2011, we now feel comfortable to leave our LO with Grandma/Grandpa and take a much needed vacation with just the two of us.

During our December 2006 stay, we bit the bullet and did the full PADI certification while on vacation - so in a way CN has continued to provide us with a plethora of memories through our diver certification. Which leads me to my question...it will be almost 2 years since my last dive and my husband will be 11 months since last dive at time of travel to CN next March. What type of diver orientation can we expect upon arrival at CN? Is it recommended to save valuable vacation time and do a pool refresher at home to qualify for dives upon immediate arrival at CN? Or will the CN dive team make you do a pool refresher anyway?

Reason I ask is that during our stay at another resort in March 2011, the "done-at-home" pool refresher course saved us several hours of vacation time and allowed us to just attend a brief 30 minute orientation and that was it. Just wondering what CN's dive orientation is like for certified PADI Open Water Divers.

Thanks!

**Soo can't wait to float on those beach/pool chair floating mats! Yet to see that perk replicated at any other resort **

LisaLuvsVacations