Default Jamaica Custom form

Hello. We are a group of 10 couples who are going to CSS 9/21. Other than my wife and I it is the 1st visit to Jamaica for the rest of our group.

Does anyone have a good pic of the form we fill out as we enter Jamaica? I want to post a pic of it on a FB page we have so they will know what to do to get them all through Customs as fast as possible.

Thanks

Jeff and Patti

CSS 2006 and 2013
    CSA 2007
    CTI 1996 and 2009
    CN 2005,2008,2011,2012 and 2013

Here is a link to the website to print a sample form. I print a copy, fill it out before departure, and then copy the info to the form they give you on the plane. This keeps you from having to look through all your papers to fill out the form in the cramped plane. Hope this helps.

Well I failed to attache the link. Here it is.

http://www.jamaica-info.de/images/immigration.pdf

I usually print out the form at the link above before we leave. I fill in the items that I don't have memorized (flight numbers, passport number, etc.) and put it in my carry on for easy access. That way, I can just pull out one piece of paper with all the info I need. It beats scrounging around in a small airplane seat looking for multiple documents.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Great idea! I end up going thru several forms trying to the info in the right box.

Don't forget to fill out the departure information as well, or they will not let you get in line for customs.

Just had a look at this form as I thought it would be handy to print off as well for our next trip in March but from memory its no where near like the one we had to fill in. Is this because you are travelling from the USA whereas we travel from the UK and Jamaica is part of the British Commonwealth.

This is one of the best tips I've seen. It is a pain getting out the passports and travel docs to get necessary information. What a time and nuisance saver....THANKS!!

I wish I could take credit for this idea but I got this info from another post on the board several years ago. It worked so well for me that I just keep on passing it on as the opportunity arises.

Please refresh my memory, do we both fill one out or just one for us (married). ?

Thanks for the link, much appreciated.

Msbeachbum, thanks for the link and good advice

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Just had a look at this form as I thought it would be handy to print off as well for our next trip in March but from memory its no where near like the one we had to fill in. Is this because you are travelling from the USA whereas we travel from the UK and Jamaica is part of the British Commonwealth.
    I think that is a safe assumption.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    We are from Canada, Commonwealth too, and that is the form we filled out this past January (2013)
    Think it is the same one for anyone entering the country.

Very handy link msbeachbum22 Going to use it too when we return to Jamaica in a painfully long 132 days. CSA for the first time! ♥

Going into Jamaica you both need to fill one out. Going into the USA only one needs to be filled out, unless they changed it in the last year.

I always liked killing 30 minutes on the plane with this form. To each their own.

Each person must fill out a form. Also part of the form is a stub that you need to keep with your passport for safekeeping. It is used when you get back to the airport for departure from Jamaica back to your home country.

We have always called the bottom of the form our "Get out of Jamaica" free card!!

I thought it was a great idea to pre-fill the form and have it ready. I printed it off and it's done. Thanks for the suggestion.