Default Friends for life

We just returned from our second visit to CTI. As I sit here thinking of what I like best about the resort. Was it the beach? outstanding! Was it the service? Wonderful! Was it the food? To die for! It was none of them. It was the great friends we made this time around is what made it for us and will continue to keep bringing us back year after year. Brawn, You and Ann are just lovely and I can't wait until we meet again my friend. Sandman We had a blast at Scotchee's I hope to see you and Marie again. To the others we met on both the island, and the mainland, It was a great crowd. I don't think any other resort chain can do what couples just did for us. Thank you CTI!

I cannot agree more with the post of Woodbridgeata, after 3 trips to CSA, and I did not think that anything could be better than there, we also have found a new home at CTI. I will be posting a review of our trip and comparisons between the resorts. FYI, we found nothing wrong with CSA and would go there again. We have already changed our August 2014 trip from CSA to CTI.

We met a couple in 2008 and continue to stay in touch with them and see them on occasion. Couples is great at making friends.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

My wife and I are in the same boat, we met on our first trip to CN 3 other couples that were there themselves for the first time. When we all met we instantly clicked and the rest of the vacation we were all together. We all decided while there that we would make a return trip to CN within 3 years and do it all over again. It has been a little over a year since we were all there, but we all keep in contact with each other. It took all of 7 months before I made the push to schedule the return trip, and the trip is booked for july 31-aug 7 next year so it will be exactly 2 yrs between visits. Thank you Couples Negril for making that connection of some great friends

CTI is the best. We have met so many great people over the years. We meet up there as often as people can make it and we even go on other trips together. We will be back in a few short weeks, along with the rest of the October crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    CTI is the best. We have met so many great people over the years. We meet up there as often as people can make it and we even go on other trips together. We will be back in a few short weeks, along with the rest of the October crowd.
    Hi dandj,
    We recently booked for a return trip to CTI in Dec. 2014 (4-11). Any interest for you at that time of year? We can talk about it at the Par Taa!

Making friends at Couples is almost unavoidable. We met a couple on our first trip, in 2005, and have had return trips to meet up with them every year but one since. They were witness to our vow renewal that first year and we were witness to their vow renewal a couple years ago. We keep in contact through the year by email and facebook but only have gotten together at CSA over they years. One of the things we love most about CSA is meeting new people.

That and the beach of course.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot