Default Crossfit people at CSA in Nov?

Any crossfit people at CSA Nov 2 Thru 17 ?
    3 couples who are avid crossfitters will be hitting wods most days in the AM and would love to have others join us!
    2 of us have level one trainer certs and can offer help if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by rmlow View Post
    Any crossfit people at CSA Nov 2 Thru 17 ?
    3 couples who are avid crossfitters will be hitting wods most days in the AM and would love to have others join us!
    2 of us have level one trainer certs and can offer help if needed.
    How fun! I'm a CrossFitter from Oklahoma, and have done several wods on my own at both CTI and CSS. Hope you all find some more people to join in - It's always more fun with a group!

Hi "rmlow" my husband & I do try to keep up with our physique by going to the gym, but this is the first time I heard of "Crossfit". I actually had to look it up to see what it's all about and it sounds somewhat like "Bootcamp", but much more intense. I would have like to join you to try it, but we won't be arriving at CSA untill late morning, Nov. 16-30th. I think it is great that you had mentioned this group being at CSA. We would have like to meet with you all. Enjoy your stay, countdown for us is 74 days!!!

P.S. if at all possible maybe you can leave a workout sample for us to see?

Oh man, I wish! Have an amazing time! And enjoy your WOD's!

[QUOTE=Blurosemarie1;225053]Hi "rmlow" my husband & I do try to keep up with our physique by going to the gym, but this is the first time I heard of "Crossfit". I actually had to look it up to see what it's all about and it sounds somewhat like "Bootcamp", but much more intense. I would have like to join you to try it, but we won't be arriving at CSA untill late morning, Nov. 16-30th. I think it is great that you had mentioned this group being at CSA. We would have like to meet with you all. Enjoy your stay, countdown for us is 74 days!!!

P.S. if at all possible maybe you can leave a workout sample for us to see? :

Do you mean at the resort? Otherwise there is a ton of workouts for all abilities on the crossfit website.

Also just realized we will be leaving CSA on the 15th...

rmlow,
    Wished you were staying longer to meet you all, it would have been nice. I know there are different workouts at CSA, but since we havn't heard or seen workouts on Crossfit before, I thought maybe if you had something written down for us to try while staying at CSA since a couple of you have level 1 training cert.( just a thought). Enjoy your workout, but be sure to have fun while your all there also