Default Tropical Storm Seven Watch

Let's pray that this storm, and others, won't affect our trip coming up this weekend!

It's not even going to get close. You'll be fine.
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

tropical Depression Gabrielle is tracking North towards the Dominican Republic. No problem for jamaica.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I watch the Hurrican Report every morning before work on the Weather Channel. So far so good. Nothing in the area or even headed to the area. 11 more days until CSA

I know I shouldn't worry about Gabrielle. But it surfaced so suddenly after the weather had been so calm for many months!

There have been no named Atlantic Hurricanes yet this season, a very slow one. I hope there is none at all, but especially between the dates of 10/23 - 11/5 this year. Last year we were visited by Sandy.

Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    There have been no named Atlantic Hurricanes yet this season, a very slow one. I hope there is none at all, but especially between the dates of 10/23 - 11/5 this year. Last year we were visited by Sandy.
    Hopefully this slow trend would continue for the rest of the year for ALL OF US! We are ready for our trip starting tomorrow!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnbdgriese View Post
    Hopefully this slow trend would continue for the rest of the year for ALL OF US! We are ready for our trip starting tomorrow!!!!!!
    Amen to that!!!