Default Double Digit Dance!!! :D

99 days baby!!!!! Only 99 days to CN. And…what’s even better, only 108 days to CTI. This will be our third trip to CN and our first to CTI.

Leaving the cold white snow of Iowa for the warm white sand of Negril. Riding through the Jamaican countryside in the afternoon and then being greeted by the warm friendly faces in the lobby at Couples Negril. Anxious to get to the room to get the blue jeans off and the swim suits on. Then off to the Heliconia Beach Grill for a snack or at least some soft serve ice cream before digging our toes into the soft white sandy beach. Letting out a big sigh and exclaiming “We’re finally back home!” “Hey, it’s still before 4 and there’s a Hobi Cat available! Perfect wind. Let’s go!” Sail, sail, sail…wheeeee. Stop at the water sports hut and schedule a snorkeling trip, a glass bottom boat ride and of course the CAT CRUISE!!! Then back to the beach and into the ocean for some splashing. Up to the lobby to schedule activities at the Guest Relations Desk……a shopping trip and a trip to the craft market…a Trading Places to CSA…a night at a private table at the Otaheite for sure. The Tour Desk…maybe a Black River Safari and YS falls trip. Wow! I’m exhausted. Back to the beach for some relaxation before supper. Up to the room in building 6 and out to the balcony. Lean on the balcony rail and look out at the beauty of the garden to the left, the wedding gazebo, the natural pools in front and the beach and ocean to the right. Wow! Look at that beautiful sunset! Shower together, dress up a little and off to the Heliconia for supper. Ah….just as I remember…excellent! Let’s just walk around the resort for a while. Hey, listen to those tree frogs….cool! I hope we can hear them in the room. Check out the musical trivia at the piano bar. Stop at the Terrace and listen to the house band…and Showtime. WOW! I’m kinda tired. Let’s skip the dance party and just go to bed. Fall asleep listening to the tree frogs, hoping I don’t wake up from a dream, still in Iowa! Good night honey…I love you.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Can't wait to meet you at CTI!!! Almost dancing with you!!!
    Kristen

We are at 87 for CSA and the mere thought of leaving Wisconsin really warms us up.

We are at 64 for CSS, and I agree, leaving Wisconsin will be great.
    Linda

45 days to CTI - woo hoo!!!

108 to CSA...but funny how now that I've booked I can't stay away from the message board.....Just wondering...Do you have any drinks while doing all that stuff (lol)?

Quote Originally Posted by gwenniemark View Post
    Just wondering...Do you have any drinks while doing all that stuff (lol)?
    Actually, we don't drink! Just Coke and Iced Tea.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Actually, we don't drink! Just Coke and Iced Tea.

You obviously found Couples worth it to do an AI and not drink alcohol. Good to know