Default Better than I dreamed

August 20, 2013 will forever be the most AMAZING DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!! My first time to Jamaica at CTI and the only word that I can use to describe my experience is AMAZING!!!! I visited CTI from 08/16/13-08/25/13 during this time not only were we married but we also celebrated both of our bdays at the resort. Because of this experience this is the only way that I will be able to celebrate our future bdays and anniversary for the rest of our lives. Our wedding coordinator Beverly was the absolute BEST!!! The ceremony was truly better than I could've ever imagined. Even our pictures that we purchased were phenomenal. The photographer is absolutely talented. Even though we didn't purchase all of our pictures he definitely made it almost impossible to make a decision on what to pick. The staff was AWESOME from Kirk when we first arrived who has the best cold towels ever, front desk, cleaning crew, bartendar, bell hops, entertainment staff, cooks, waiters, waitresses, room service, watersport guides, lifeguards, boatdrivers, I mean everyone. I mean my husband and I have memories that we will cherish until our last breath. I truly have no complaints whatsoever. Everyday since I have returned home I find myself daydreaming about my trip. Because of the AMAZING time we had we are planning to return next year and hopefully make this our yearly vacation spot. I mean I really could go on about how extremely satisfied we were. But I truly want to say I'm so glad this was my first experience out of the country, and overjoyed that I chose CTI for my wedding.

Congrats, I know how you feel

Congratulations and glad you had a great time! Once you go, you know...Take care..

Always makes me happy to hear another Couples bride has had a great weddinmoon I got married at CSA in 2006, lol the day after my Bday and also did CSS in 2011 for our anniversary/my Bday. So I know exactly how you feel as we are still gushing over our wedding/times at Couples. Whenever you are having a bad day, whip out those photo's and trust me it will instantly cheer you up, ha! ha! Very happy for y'all!!!!

Hi Cammy - it was great meeting and visiting with you and Marquez at CTI this year. We're happy (but not surprised) to see you love CTI as we do. Thank you for inviting us and the crew to attend your wedding on the beach. We wish you only the best for your future! We took a few photos during your ceremony which are in our photo gallery (linked below). We look forward to seeing you again next August at CTI!
    Don and Corlis