Thread: Pre Check-in

Hybrid View

Default Pre Check-in

I am curious about the pre check-in asking if I will be celebrating anything. Let me first say, this coming October will be my sixth stay at Couples Negril. On each of my previous visits, I filled in the pre check-in question indicating we are celebrating either my birthday or my anniversary. In our previous five visits, Couple have not acknowledged any of our special days. So I am curious as to why this question is on the pre check-in form. I would like Randymon or another Couples management person to respond. Has Couples done anything for anyone else on their special day?

We have celebrated my husband's Birthday at CSS and on that day they left a beautiful carved fruit tray with a bottle of bubbly. Very thoughtful and impressive.

Four anniversary visits to Couples Resorts, including the one we were married at, and it was "recognized" on each trip with a bottle of bubbly and more! Oh by the way...we also mention it at check-in.

We were married at COR, went back for 5 year anniv and headed back for 7 year in a few weeks. We have never had anything done for us either.

Tell them at check in, too.
    One Love,
    Mya

Dang I just did the pre check in yesterday and didn't even see this question?

I did it yesterday as well and did not see this question...

Victoria&Daniel

I think you do have to say something to someone out on the property. I usually mention it's our anniversary to the reservation agent when we check in and more times than not something happens. A special note in our room with a gift from management, a special treat for dessert at dinner or just something special like champagne deliver to our table with strawberries. Just speak up a little and see what happens!

I didn't see it either. Can we go back and add it?

We are bringing a newbie couple with us who celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks. Do you thing too much time has passed between September and December to mention their anniversary to Couples??

A couple of days after we arrived, a staff member delivered a bottle of bubbly to our room with a note that said Have a Wonderful Honeymoon. It was really nice and the gesture made our day.

Victoria&Daniel

We are always there for my hubby's birthday and they have always presented him with a special dessert. I have told the guest services though.
    Vicky