Default Gifts for kiddos??

We are headed back to CTI Oct 1 (yay!!). We always bring our little guy some gifts back but running out of ideas. Last time he was 3 and liked anything as long as it was a toy. This year he's 5. We will be bringing back clothes, and he's asked for a hat eith the braids. Anyone have good gift ideas for kids his age?

My kids always like shells.

We usually buy some of the wood carvings of animals for our kids - those have been a hit for room decorations

We usually buy some of the wood carvings of animals for our kids - those have been a hit for room decorations

If your son is into starting to count money, last year we got our son (who was 4 at the time) a wallet with the Jamaica flag on it and cashed in 5 or 10 American dollars for Jamaican money, which looks like a LOT of money to the kiddos. I know they can't use it here in the US, but he loves to count it and always tells everyone he has Jamaican money. We also got our son a steel drum, it was about the size of a dinner plate and fit in our suitcase. They had them at the Couples gift store for about $20.

I live the idea of wood carvings and jamaican money - definitely have to add those to his list!

Our youngest is six
    We have been a lot of times so he has gotten a lot of stuff, mostly has like everything
    although the clothes are his least favorite

Ideas
    Jamaican soccer jersey (resort gift shop)
    wooden animals- turtle, fish, lizard, bird
    various t shirts (that is getting hard because we have gotten those lots of times and we don't want to get the same one twice)
    Jamaican money
    rocks (I get him rocks from everywhere we travel for work so he has rocks from 5 different continents) He doesn't care what they are just that they are rocks from Jamaica or San Francisco or China or wherever.

John

Thanks for the ideas John! Adding them to my list