Results 1 to 6 of 6

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default CB Transportation

    Hi all can someone please let me know who/what picks us up from the airport in Barbados? I had thought it was a van/shuttle like Negril, but I was reading another review & that person referred to waiting for a taxi cab at the airport to take them to CB. Thanks in advance.
    68 days to go!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLocal101 View Post
    Hi all can someone please let me know who/what picks us up from the airport in Barbados? I had thought it was a van/shuttle like Negril, but I was reading another review & that person referred to waiting for a taxi cab at the airport to take them to CB. Thanks in advance.
    68 days to go!
    It depends on how many people they are taking to the hotel. When we got there, it was just my wife and I, and we were met by a Couples rep right outside the airport, who started the check in process with us while she got the taxi. If there are only 2 people going from the airport to the resort, it will likely be a taxi. If there are more, there will be a van. Hope this helps. (and the ride is no more than 15 minutes, closer to 10, from the airport to the resort)

  3. #3

    Default

    Yes, thanks [/U]jmdjmd - we are 6 in total for our trip [entire family vacation ]!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Do we need to arrange anything with CB before getting there or will someone be at BGI?

    Our flight arrives at 10:20 PM or so and I thought I had read somewhere that we had to set up the transfer but can't find that now. What's the latest?

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandC View Post
    Do we need to arrange anything with CB before getting there or will someone be at BGI?

    Our flight arrives at 10:20 PM or so and I thought I had read somewhere that we had to set up the transfer but can't find that now. What's the latest?

    Thanks!
    you need to set up a Couples account and "Pre Check-in" online with your flight information. It might be a part of the Romance Rewards so you will need to register with that. They request your flight info no less than 3 days before arrival.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdjmd View Post
    you need to set up a Couples account and "Pre Check-in" online with your flight information. It might be a part of the Romance Rewards so you will need to register with that. They request your flight info no less than 3 days before arrival.
    Great. Thank you for the information!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •