Default What is the First Thing you do when You get to CTI?

What is the first thing you do when you get to CTI?
    Is there a meal you just have to have on the first night? We will be arriving just before dinner on a Thursday.
    TY all!

The first thing we will do is have a drink at the bar, after a long flight and it will be around 8.00 pm (1.00 am at home) have a snack and go to bed. The best thing is waking up in the morning and looking out over the ocean, Tower Isle and knowing you are at the beginning of a fantastic holiday.

Jerk chicken from the grill and a drink 1st thing!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Getting in late, I would get cleaned up and go to the Veranda for dinner, drink some and then to sleep.

We normally get in around 1 pm so it is eat at the patio, check the room and off to the Island to drink and enjoy. Then dinner at the Veranda and sleep.

Enjoy, the resort is great.
    Irie Mon

Depends on when you get in, but the thing I can not wait for is the first full morning there. I get up, get dressed and go down to see the greatest chef in Jamaica.....that's right, Mr. "First Class, Everything is Top Shelf". Go see Ulysses and get one of his omlettes. Tell him, Billy says get an omlette "ATS".....all the stuff.... He will know what that means and who sent you. Man, I cannot wait to see him. He is truly a unique individual and can single handedly make your stay at CTI be the best vacation you will ever have.