Hybrid View

Default Changing Reservation?

We have booked CB for November of 2014. My DH is having serious concerns about the cost of airfare and would like to return to Jamaica. We have a $300 resort credit attached to the CB reservation and have purchased travel insurance. It was booked with the love away plan.
    If I change this reservation, it appears that I will be able to obtain a $300 resort credit at one of the Jamaican resorts if booked by September 19. What happens to the travel insurance? Will it transfer to the new reservation?
    Agonizing over where to spend a vacation is a nice problem to have..... but we will have to decide soon! Thanks for your help!!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

I just received my confirmation today from my travel agent about my change. We had already booked CSA for August 2014, but had such a great time at CTI, that we wanted to go there in 2014 instead. We got to keep our $300.00 resort credit plus our travel insurance was also transferred over and the rate was a little lower since the cost at the resort was lower at CTI. I don't know who you booked thru, but Couples told me while I was at CTI that it would be no problem to change, and they were right. I think that my travel agent also had something to do with it also though.

Thanks, BRAWD. We booked directly through Couples, so there probably won't be a problem.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014