This is our trip report from TA.

“CN is now our TOP choice, sorry CSA”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 NEW
Our last visit here was May 2011. We have been to CSA numerous times and decided to give CN another go for our Labor weekend vaca. I am sooooooooo grateful we did!!! This place has it going on. When we checked in they greeted us by name (nice touch ), and said your room is ready (room I had requested) and handed us our Champagne that we requested as a Romance Rewards member. We also received our couples massage voucher as well as Repeater's Dinner invite! So smooth! We had a Beachfront Deluxe, very clean, great AC, water pressure in shower great and NO bugs ever!!!! Housekeeping was wonderful, loved Stephanie! She was always smiling and singing

The beach is BEAUTIFUL! Calm, clear, warm waters and very little vendor traffic. The staff here were great. I do not understand the negative posts about the staff... I believe it may be the attitude of the guest! Food was "Dee Wish Ous"!!! Loved our dinner at Lychee. We had the appetizer sampler, Pad Thai with shrimp & beef and then Hubby ordered the beef strip medium rare with yellow curry/lemongrass sauce. OMG Becky, soooooooooo good! It was like Buttah! Taylor took care of us and she was a hoot!

We finally went to a Repeater's Dinner after 9 trips.... The GM Ricardo sat next to us!
What a truly great person. If you notice, he responds to the reviews here. He was so easy to talk to! They are in the process of renovating big time!!! Bathrooms, Spa etc.
PS, dinner was Awesome!!! Thank you!

Thanks Ricardo for taking such good care and having a true interest in keeping this a wonderful resort!!!

The food at the buffet was really good. I know it can be hard to keep up with all the offerings, but they did it!

A shout out to Balard (sp?) in the EC crew. He made Ping Pong a blast for my hubby We will look for you this December!!!

Nude beach was great! Had the pick of chairs, shade or no shade and Amay was a sweet heart!

We have chosen CN over CSA now because: beach has less foot traffic, resort east to navigate, check in and check out process a breeze, waters very calm, pool area nice and big,
staff wonderful, food was yummy!!! Suites here offer in room dining/evening hors d'oeuvres, will take advantage of this in December!!!

The only thing I missed was the a la carte breakfast that CSA offers at Patois.
Ricardo, can the beach grill not offer that??????

Also hubby requested I mention this, we had premium liquor choices at all bars. Not sure of the negative comments on that one either...

Thank you CN and see you Dec 20th