Default Sangster's Rum Cream at the Airport

When we went to CSS in December, the airports were out of Sangster's Rum Cream, and I read others on the message board had similar issues around that time with comments that it didn't sound like they would restock it. Has anyone been through lately and been able to by the Sangster's Rum Cream at the airport? We are returning in December and would like to know if we need to make a point of going in to town to buy some before heading to the airport. They usually have it at the gift shop at Couples, I know, but it is much more expensive there so would prefer to get it at the more reasonable price.

We were there 2 weeks ago. Rum Cream was at the airport but in limited quanities for the flavored kind. The new duty-free section does NOT carry the rum cream, but they have fantastic prices on Sangsters regular rum. Sunshine Liquor still carries the Rum cream. We had a resort credit, so we used it for liquor at the gift shop.

CN April 2006 (MARRIED!!)
    CN July 2008
    CTI March 2010
    CN April 2012

In October, the only Rum Cream they had at the airport was the brand I saw them using at the Bamboo Bar at Swept Away, can't remember the name but it is 2 words, and I should know they had gave me enough of it. I actually like it a little better. I will say, it was the over proof I kept seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby and Lisa View Post
    We were there 2 weeks ago. Rum Cream was at the airport but in limited quanities for the flavored kind. The new duty-free section does NOT carry the rum cream, but they have fantastic prices on Sangsters regular rum. Sunshine Liquor still carries the Rum cream. We had a resort credit, so we used it for liquor at the gift shop.
    What is Sangsters regular rum? Never heard of that?

We got 8 bottles of Sangster's regular rum cream at Sunshine Liquors when we were in Jamaica during March, 2013.
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014, 2015

I guess it is timing as in April we had no problem getting the Sangster's rum cream. If it is not on the shelf always ask. The other rum cream mentioned is Wray & Nephew which is the parent company of Appleton Rum. It is good but not quite as rich as Sangster's and made with over proof rum. Try both in a taste test at the resort like I did.