Default Progress updates on the pool renos at SSB?

Sept 14-30, 2013 SSB Pool Reno -

If anyone has any progress reports or even pictures of the on-going pool & hot tub renovations at SSB, I wonder if it might be a good idea to centralize them into this one thread.

Staff or guests would be welcome to post.

Reason: Guests who are scheduled to visit SSB in the next few weeks will no doubt appreciate seeing the progress. (And it's fun to talk about our up-coming vacation plans.)

(Caution with pictures. a) It is an AN facility. b) There may be a construction barrier and it would be unsafe to traverse this unauthorized.)

Just noticed that user jdd914 is posting some excellent pictures and comments in the thread at http://couples.com/mb/au-naturel-13/...sb-reno-25190/

Looks like they're making decent progress already.

Thanks for your efforts jdd914
    Very much appreciated!

dsm221b,
    I did not notice you had started this thread, and I started another one this morning called "SSB Pool Construction Situation". I did it for the same reason you started this one. Sorry if it interferes with yours. Just wanted to let you know to check it as well. It will probably show up tomorrow. Sorry about that! Jim and Jess

Quote Originally Posted by dsm221b View Post
    Sept 14-30, 2013 SSB Pool Reno -

If anyone has any progress reports or even pictures of the on-going pool & hot tub renovations at SSB, I wonder if it might be a good idea to centralize them into this one thread.

Staff or guests would be welcome to post.

Reason: Guests who are scheduled to visit SSB in the next few weeks will no doubt appreciate seeing the progress. (And it's fun to talk about our up-coming vacation plans.)

(Caution with pictures. a) It is an AN facility. b) There may be a construction barrier and it would be unsafe to traverse this unauthorized.)
    We have started this threat called Reno day one - we have updating photos and progress but so far they are not being posted

Jeff & Denise
    SDR 09/09
    CSS 09/10, 09/11, 09/12, 09/13, 9/14

Hi jdd914,

Not to worry. Your pics and comments in your thread are awesome. Thank you very much for your efforts. Keep 'em coming if possible.

But enjoy the rest of your holiday - that's the priority!

All best,
    dsm221b