Default Dress code for Feathers

I know this has been on here before, but I am just clarifying before we pack,that men can wear dressier sandals with pants to feathers? This is our first time to CSA and if I can leave the dress shoes at home, I will!

Yoo hoo. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
    Yoo hoo. Anyone?
    You can wear dressier sandals as long as they are close toe @ Feathers rest.

Feathers is a very nice restaurant. While I don't believe you would get turned away (I don't think so), the restaurant is definitely worthy of bringing shoes. It is that nice. Dress up and enjoy, and be sure to ask for an Irish Whiskey for desert -- the pressed coffee and Jamison is wonderful!

We are heading to CSA this Wednesday!!! It will be our first time. But according to the website, the dress code for Feathers says that gentlemen need to wear closed toed shoes or dress sandals. Hopefully that helps! ❤❤❤

Victoria&Daniel

I always make my husband take his dress shoes for Feathers, Lemon Grass, and the repeaters dinner. Dressing up a few hours a day always makes our trip just a little nicer!! Sorry, I do not have the answer to your question about dressier sandals and pants for Feathers.

Thanks for everyone's help! Can't wait!

Here is the dress code for Feathers as posted on their site: Dress: Elegant casual. Shirts, slacks and closed-toe shoes or dress sandals for the gentlemen and summer dresses for the ladies. No flip flops, T-shirts, shorts, jeans, sneakers, or hats are allowed. Jacket is optional.
    This past year was the first time dress sandals were added and allowed for the men. I always take a light pair of slip on shoes but that is a personal choice. I like to think I am at a five star resort at the top restaurant on property (which is air conditioned and kept rather cool)...dress the part like you would at any top restaurant. Act like you have done more than just TGIF, Applebee's, or fast food restaurants (yuck!) before. You can slip into whatever you want before heading over to the Palms for the evening entertainment following your dinner. No AC there so you can get comfortable first. It was only a few short years ago when we were married at CSS that men had to wear jackets to dinner at the finer restaurants! I don't miss packing the jackets but do miss the feeling of walking into a "special and somewhat elegant" place to eat where the diners look the part.

[QUOTE=Funlover;225942]Yoo hoo. Anyone?[/QUOTE

I think the men's footwear has been changed to dress sandals. Hubs brings closed toe shoes and of course wears long pants. I wear a dress and heels, or sandals, depending on what my feet are feeling like that night. Personally, I like getting dressed up for dinner, it makes evenings at the resort just a little bit more special. 39 and a wake up! Woot woot! Have a wonderful time!
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain