Default Waterskiing at CN

Does anyone know what kind of boat(s) they use for pulling water skiers at CN? We'll be there in October and are curious to the water skiing conditions and equipment they use.
    There are a few pictures of people water skiing at Couples but if you have any I would enjoy seeing them.

Thanks,
    Live2ski

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but CN does not offer skiing, you can waterski but you have to pay a local to take you out as far as I know.

I will say this. couples Negril is probably the best of all the Couples resorts to ski. The bay usually has very calm water. Go for it. It's all included.

Quote Originally Posted by weewane View Post
    I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but CN does not offer skiing, you can waterski but you have to pay a local to take you out as far as I know.
    No, you are incorrect. CN does provide water skiing.
    Conditions are almost always perfect because of the bay they are situated on.

Water skiing is included. Can't tell you brands though. We were usually on the dive boat.

We were at CN in Oct 2012 and May 2013 and they offered waterskiing both time.. To the OP, not sure on what type of boat.
    CN, Oct 2012, CN May 2013, CN Dec 2013, Booked CN Dec 2014 2015,

In July they were pulling skiers with a Mastercraft inboard boat. It's a really nice ski boat. I'll post a pic.
    Name:  mastercraft_Fotor.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  185.5 KB

I thought I had seen a picture of the Mastercraft but I have also seen pictures of skiers behind a Boston Whaler type boat. Looking forward to skiing on the ocean and going on some dives.
    Does anyone have any info. on the skis that are available?

Thanks,