Thread: Soon Come!!

Default Soon Come!!

78 days till CSA. Will get to see good friends from our hometown of Evergreen, CO that we actually met At CSA. What a small world.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Talk about a small world...

I lived in Evergreen while attending University of Colorado (Go Buffs!) from 1971-1976. Mom ran a consignment shop called Potpourri just down the street from the Little Bear Saloon. Lots of great memories from there. Have fun, Post Pictures...

Couples Resorts

We used to stop, on our way home from Copper, at a little gas station that had a deli and a bar. I think that it's the only exit for Evergreen off of I-70. I graduated from CU in 1980, so my memory is a little foggy on the details!!!

Randymon, Evergreen is got 7 " of rain. All up and down the front range and in the flatlands there is nothing but flooding. Estes Park, Lyons, Aurora, all in flood stage,100 year flood. I need some Island time . Name:  flood2[1].jpg
Views: 704
Size:  52.0 KB

We were 78 days from CSA yesterday as well

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  331.2 KBOur little town is under water!!

Wow!

Couples Resorts

Stay safe Sandman! And enjoy your time at CSA!. We're going to give Couples Barbados a try this December... looking forward to trying something new but I"m really really going to miss Swept Away. Maybe we'll see you there in 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by yazmon View Post
    We used to stop, on our way home from Copper, at a little gas station that had a deli and a bar. I think that it's the only exit for Evergreen off of I-70. I graduated from CU in 1980, so my memory is a little foggy on the details!!!
    Know the place well, right across from El Rancho .It's been empty for years, the land owner wanted to sell the land and is probably asking way too much for it because of the view.

Kyle, we'll see you there .We usually sit close to the first beach bar under the palm's. Is his your first trip?

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Kyle, we'll see you there .We usually sit close to the first beach bar under the palm's. Is his your first trip?
    We were at CSA last July, can't wait to be back. We will be arriving in Montego Bay around 2:30 and finding the beach soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by mshell View Post
    Stay safe Sandman! And enjoy your time at CSA!. We're going to give Couples Barbados a try this December... looking forward to trying something new but I'm really going to miss Swept Away. Maybe we'll see you there in 2014!
    It's been a few years since we've seen you guy's. Let us know how Barbados compares. We got our reservations for the 1st week in Dec 2014 for CSA.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  331.2 KBOur little town is under water!!
    Thanks for the picture. I had heard that Catcus Jacks was under water, but had not seen any pictures. I've tried to call a few friends in the Evergreen/Conifer area, but haven't heard from any of them.

That picture is just amazing. Did they decide if the dam was going to hold?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Randymon, Evergreen is got 7 " of rain. All up and down the front range and in the flatlands there is nothing but flooding. Estes Park, Lyons, Aurora, all in flood stage,100 year flood. I need some Island time . Name:  flood2[1].jpg
Views: 704
Size:  52.0 KB
    Sandman, where is this? Looks like it could be 74 and Brook Forest Road.

Do you know if Brook Forest Inn got hit with the floods. You know the river runs in the back of the Inn.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come