Hybrid View

Default resort credit and wetsuit/shortie rental

Can resort credits be used for wetsuit/shorty rental for use during the OW dives?

I realize they cannot be used for scuba per se (certifications etc.) but can find no information pertaining to "gear rental"
    CN, Oct 2012, CN May 2013, CN Dec 2013, Booked CN Dec 2014

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffnCheri View Post
    Can resort credits be used for wetsuit/shorty rental for use during the OW dives?

I realize they cannot be used for scuba per se (certifications etc.) but can find no information pertaining to "gear rental"

I never needed a wetsuit for dives at CSA, the water is pretty warm.

Are you sure that resort credits cannot be used for scuba? I always thought they could.

Not sure but we have never used a wet suit when diving in Jamaica. The water is always over eighty degrees. You can use credits for a night dive though, we did last year.

GeoffnCheri,
    Both times I did the resort course I used my resort credits for the wet suit. You may not need the wet suit, but when you see the resort dive staff in them there must be some reason for it. You might find the straps on the tanks will cut into your shoulders after a while. Go Have fun! Hope you are going to CN. Sugar and his team are the best!

Thank you for the replies. Straps never bothered me but the jelly fish stings I found to be somewhat inconvenient.
    CN, Oct 2012, CN May 2013, CN Dec 2013, Booked CN Dec 2014