Thread: September 2010

Default September 2010

Hi All, just got back yesterday from 9 days and the countdown for 2010 has begun. We are booked for 17Sep-27Sep2010. This one was the best out of our recent 5 trips. Each year seems to just get better and better.

If anyone needs help with their booking, please let me know and I will see what I can do. It was a blast seeing everyone from previous years and all of our new found friends from this year. We look forward to seeing everyone next September.

Eydie and John

Hey Eydie and John!

We just booked CTI for 9/17-9/25/2010, so we'll be there pretty much the same time as y'all. We were at CSA this past September and loved it, but just wanted to try something else in the Couples group.

Give us all the good stuff on CTI. It looks great, especially after the renovation.

Jeff and Carol

Hello All,

Jay and I just booked our trip for Sept. 27th - Oct. 1st. We are really looking forward to relaxation and sun. We've never been to CTI. Any recommendations?

Let us know if you are going to be there as well. We'd love to meet up!

Jan and Jay

Double digit dance time!!! WOO HOO!!!

Default CTI First Timers 9/25-10/1

Hi Jay & Jan,
    We are about to book our first trip to CTI for the week of 9/25-10/01. Another couple will be joining us. We are all very excited about the trip after reading all of the reviews and information on the resort. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else who will be there then. Gary & Debbie

I'm an Oct refugee here. Moved our dates to 9-4 to 9-12.

Hello all we are scheduled to be there 9/23-9/28 so we should all be there around the same time. Yay hopefully we can all meet and have a great time!!!!!!!!!

Hello all we are scheduled to be there from 9/23-9/28. So we will all be there around the same time. YAY hopefully we will all meet and have a great time!!! Btw this is our first time at a couples resort so we are very excited!!!!!

Rob&Nisey

We will be there from Sept 17-27 and we are getting married on the 22nd! It will be our first time in Jamaica and our first time to Couples. We are staying at CTI.

Default It's Official - We're Booked

Just booked September 25th - October 1st. First time to Jamaica and can't wait. Looking forward to having a great time ! 51 days to go. Gary & Debbie

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    I'm an Oct refugee here. Moved our dates to 9-4 to 9-12.
    Kris want a report of your trip and also if our spot is still there. Once again have a fun trip see you next year

10-4 y'all.

A day and a half left on the mainland. I'm ready now.

Did the Secret Rendezvous, just found out we will be going to CTI next Friday 9/10-18

Hey soxfan that is great you will love CTI... my wife and I and some of our group the Ivan Islanders are showing up that same day! We are flying AJ and we arrive in Jamaica around 8-8:30AM...

I think we land around 11. I keep seeing posts about the Ivan Islanders, we're you guys there for Ivan? Sounds like a fun group.

Gary and Debbie,

We are all set as well. We changed our profile name and added "September" but still the same people. Do you two have Yahoo or another account? Our screen name is eight080iron if you wanna get a hold of us.

Looking forward to some drinks out on the island!

Jan and Jay

Quote Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    I think we land around 11. I keep seeing posts about the Ivan Islanders, we're you guys there for Ivan? Sounds like a fun group.
    Yes most of us that you will meet this year were there during Ivan.... some have been honorably added to our group... we have a flag we fly and check out the games on the island post for some of the drinking games we are bringing.... see you on the
    10th!!

Quote Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    The games thread is in the au naturel section