Default Barbados repeaters dinner

i have stayed at other Couples properties for years. we will have our first visit to Couples Barbados in October. Do we get invited to the repeaters dinner based on our other resort stays, or must it be a previous Couples Barbados visit to qualify?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdmark View Post
    i have stayed at other Couples properties for years. we will have our first visit to Couples Barbados in October. Do we get invited to the repeaters dinner based on our other resort stays, or must it be a previous Couples Barbados visit to qualify?

Thanks
    Doesn't matter where your previous stays were. We were just at the CB repeaters dinner and it was a lot of fun.

jmdjmd,

What was the repeaters dinner like at CB? We have been to numerous ones at CSS and one at CN, and they are quite a large gathering. How many were seated at a table, and how many repeaters were there in total? WE are going in November and I am just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by grayturtless View Post
    jmdjmd,

What was the repeaters dinner like at CB? We have been to numerous ones at CSS and one at CN, and they are quite a large gathering. How many were seated at a table, and how many repeaters were there in total? WE are going in November and I am just curious.
    O.k., so, when we were there, they said it was the second largest repeaters dinner they have had, so far, but they expected them to grow as they expected a lot of repeaters trying Barbados for the first time in the coming months/year. I would estimate that there were 50-60 people there. There were 11 people at our table, one table was about the same size, and there were several 7-9 people tables. It was great fun, lots of recognition for the awesome staff, who have all overcome great hurdles to bring the resort up to Couples standards. They exceeded all of my expectations, in comparison to my experiences in Jamaica. Enjoy your trip!

Thank you for the info jmdjmd, I was pleasantly surprised that there were that many repeaters already. I was a bit worried that there would be very few people, but now am looking forward to it even more. We always look forward to the repeater dinner.