Default Swept Away New Years 2015!

We (Heather and Colby) just booked for New Years 2015! We will be there December 28-January 4. Hope to see our olds friends and meet some new ones then.

We (Lisa and Ron) just booked for New Years 2015, too! It's 10 months away, but I wish it were now.
    Swept Away:6/2009
    Swept Away: 2/2011
    Swept Away:12/2012
    Swept Away:12/2014
    Lisa

we (Marc and Lee Ann) just booked also! we are arriving christmas day dec 25- Jan 10th. 16 Nights!! our longest CSA trip this far. This will be our 3rd time visiting this awesome resort in past 4 years. looking forward to seeing the staff, playing some squash, and eating all the wonderful food this place has to offer.

Looking forward to a cold glass (or more) of champagne at SA on New Year's Eve!!!
    Swept Away:6/2009
    Swept Away: 2/2011
    Swept Away:12/2012
    Swept Away:12/2014
    Lisa

Just booked our third trip to CSA. Dec 27 to Jan 2. Can't get here fast enough!! This will be our (Brooke and Philip) first New Year's without our kids! (Married for 7 years with our first trip being our honeymoon)

My husband and I (Sherrie & Thad) will be there Dec 25-Jan 1st. Does any one know when they figure out the theme of the NYE party? Already brought airline tix so we are ready!

Default New Years Eve 2014 New Years Day 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Driverlady View Post
    We (Heather and Colby) just booked for New Years 2015! We will be there December 28-January 4. Hope to see our olds friends and meet some new ones then.

Bob and Bern will be there along with other couples and repeaters. Looking forward to NYE. I am also wondering what the theme will be.

See you 12/29 to 1/5.

Removing post. I had the wrong year. I originally thought this was for Dec 2015/Jan 2016 then thought better of it.
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; September 30th, 2014 at 10:10 AM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

This year's theme is "A Rustic Tale." 75 more sleeps!!!

Default A Rustic Tale

This year's theme is "A Rustic Tale." 75 more sleeps!!!
    So what does that mean to you? Rustic.. how do you dress, talk, look etc. Suggestions are welcome :-)

See you at the piano bar?

Well, I wasn't too sure what that meant. But I did a little research and it appears to be "rustic" in the Shakespearean sense of the word. Think romantic English gardens, flowers and faeries. A romanticized pastoral scene. I don't know if that helps. I think I'll just talk normally, though it would be fun if people broke out into Shakespearean prose. I am still thinking about what to wear myself, but am leaning bohemian. We will be at the piano bar for sure. :-)