Default Bathroom ? about CSA

We stayed in a garden room this last june. The bathroom did not have a wall that extended all the way to the ceiling. It was only a partial wall. Which type of room do I need to reserve to get a completely enclosed bathroom? Thanks.

The BFS we stayed in for one night had a similiar bathroom wall, but the BFVS we moved to did have a fully enclosed bathroom. I would assume the other verandah suites have a similiar enclosed bathroom.

We have only stayed in the beachfront verandah suite rooms, but all of the "verandah" category rooms (ocean verandah suites and gardenview verandah suites) are the same design. So I am sure that the bathrooms in the "verandah" category rooms are completely enclosed, like they are in the BFVS rooms.

I actually loved the "partially enclosed" aspect to the bathroom at CSA--it felt like we were taking a shower outdoors behind a beautiful flowering bush--we could even watch people go by (don;t worry, they can't see us!) and it helped to keep the humidity down...

108 days and counting

A note about the bathrooms in the Verandah suites. While not a huge issue for us, the bathroom has a louvered door (like the shutters in the outside rooms) so while the room is enclosed, it is not completely soundproof. Again not a big issue but worth noting.

Quote Originally Posted by jvevil View Post
    We stayed in a garden room this last june. The bathroom did not have a wall that extended all the way to the ceiling. It was only a partial wall. Which type of room do I need to reserve to get a completely enclosed bathroom? Thanks.
    you may want to just request your DH to use the facility at the sports complex

I would just go outside & read on the porch/veranda thingy..lol

what about the atrium suites? we dont spend much time in the room so we dont want to upgrade too much but a fully enclosed bathroom would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jvevil View Post
    what about the atrium suites? we dont spend much time in the room so we dont want to upgrade too much but a fully enclosed bathroom would be nice.
    Sorry Atrium is also partial. Ear plugs or turn up the ipod lol

The wall in the Atrium and etc does not go all the way to the ceiling, but it does go pretty far up. The ceilings are very high. We did not find it to be a problem.

Anyone have any pictures of the bathrooms in a BFVS, since we're on the topic and all?

Default BFVS Bathroom

Here is a picture of the bathroom door. The door on the left, with the mirror, is the room door to the outside. The louvered door in the center is the bathroom door. The walls go all the way to the ceiling, but the door is louvered for ventilation.

Attachment 2165

So why do you all think the rooms are made like this with the bathroom walls not going all the way up to the ceiling? I think it has something to do with hurricanes but not sure?

Thanks for the picture, any inside shots of the bathrooms?

Default Atrium Suite-bathroom is behind the wall with the mirror

Quote Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
    So why do you all think the rooms are made like this with the bathroom walls not going all the way up to the ceiling? I think it has something to do with hurricanes but not sure?
    Its down to getting people to talk about it on the message board or to get newlyweds to know each other better lol

Did they ever get rid of that ugly floor decoration that tells you the food is good?

Attachment 2184
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; January 13th, 2010 at 07:03 PM.

As JumpinJen posted-the bathroom of the Atrium is behind the wall with the mirror. It's not really that big of a deal BUT if you want an enclosed bathroom, the beachfront room we had at first (we were upgraded but I didn't like the room so we went back to the Atrium which is what I booked) had an enclosed bathroom
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

Default Atrium Bathroom, can't tell here but the shower is huge

Quote Originally Posted by ETF View Post
    Its down to getting people to talk about it on the message board or to get newlyweds to know each other better lol
    I vote for the newlyweds!

thanks everyone. guess i'll look into a "verandah" category room.