Default Is the bar at CN au naturel beach finished?

Was at CN April 10-16 and had another wonderful vacation. While at the au naturel beach there was work being done on the beach bar. When we asked the bartender when the bar would open, she said "next week" - so was just curious if it did open. Already booked for next April , cannot wait.

only have to do the hookup for beer and sinks. We were told today early next week. They have taken down the costruction walls. It looks awesome.

Pictues Please...

Jeff and Susan
    CSS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010,
    2011, 2012, 2013
    CTI: 2009
    CN: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by denkim View Post
    only have to do the hookup for beer and sinks. We were told today early next week. They have taken down the costruction walls. It looks awesome.
    Would love to see a pic of new bar!

We would love to see what the new bar looks like when it is finished would someone be able to send a pic?

This is great new. I've always said they needed a better bar there. I hope it is better equipped than the old own. So they can make more kinds of drinks.

Default new beach bar

Name:  2013-05-03_14-16-54_373.jpg
Views: 3316
Size:  297.0 KB

The new bar looks great. May have to visit there and try it out. Is the old one completely gone? More pictures would be appreciated. Whose bartending now?

Love it! What a great improvement. Can't wait to go back to CN.

We will be there in 4 short weeks to try out the new bar. Can't wait!!

That looks like Mesha behind the bar.

Name:  2013-04-27_17-23-27_481.jpg
Views: 3289
Size:  251.0 KB
    built into the bar top backgammon, checkers, and 20 seats. The overhang is large enough to sit under in the rain. Meesha is the bartender.

sorry wrong pic.

Yes, its finished! Nice bar. Played some Backgammon on it. Glad they did the upgrade. Name:  Nude Beach Bar 1.jpg
Views: 3308
Size:  244.0 KB

That picture highlights one of my "pet peeves" about Couples. They need a stack of small towels so people will have something to sit on other than just plopping their nude derriere down on the bar stool.

The new bar looks fantastic - just hope those seats are comfortable on our nekkid bottoms!

Small towels would be a good addition. We just sat on the full sized beach towels. It appeared everyone else was sitting on towels, as well.

Looks awesome. Hope Mesha is still there. She was verrrry pleasant & accomodating!! Small towels would be nice, guess you could always bring your towel from your lounge with you, although there are "usually" extras. Two More Weeks!!!!!! WhooHooo!!

Looks great!!! Thanks Couples Negril for this beautiful addition! 55 days soon come.

Will this bar be full service? I can't wait to try it out!!!

I wanna try this during trading places! We are staying at CSA and wanting to do trading places just to try the au natural beach at CN. Excited! 37 days left!

Default Trading Places!

Quote Originally Posted by JustBeachy View Post
    I wanna try this during trading places! We are staying at CSA and wanting to do trading places just to try the au natural beach at CN. Excited! 37 days left!
    If you both "Want" to try the AN Beach, I think this maybe could be your last trip to CSA. We like CSA and usually do the Trading Places and walk the beach. The resort is beautiful but it`s the only Couples with no Nekkid Beach. CN is more suited to us. Nobody will know who you are or anything else about you unless you tell them. Just be yourselves, relax and enjoy your time in Paradise.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Love the new bar. The old one was far too small and no seating. Can't wait to check it out