My hubby and I are scheduled to arrive at CSS on Sat, Sept 28th. We just found out (today) that SSB @ CSS is closed for renovations but should be back open by the 20th (which I highly doubt). But the pool area will be closed until the 30th. What do we do? We can either take a chance on SSB and risk having construction workers around the beach where we're trying to relax, or change our reservation to CTI and take a chance on not being able to go to the island becuase of wind. Any suggestions? We are so bummed about Couples waiting until the last minute to notify people of the construction.