Default Cornhole, Bag O, Bean Toss....

whatever you want to call it...is it there at CSA? I am going bonkers with my last 17 sleeps till holiday. Therefore I am scanning every photo on TA, again, and swear I saw a set of boards on the beach in one of the pictures..OH if this is true, paradise just got better!!!!!!

Where I come from that had another meaning. Before I was aware that it was a name of a game I was down South driving by a convenience store that had a sign out front that said "Cornhole Available Here"

I didn't want any of that, just kept right on going.

Sorry, don't know if they have the game there or not.

They had them last year but they are not the normal boards you may be used to. Standard boards are wood, 4' x 2', with corn filled bags. Last year the resort had 3' x 2', hard plastic boards with sand in the bags. Was not an issue for me at all as I just wanted a fun game when I played but I know back here at home those wouldn't fly... No worries you will have a blast!!

Well....we make and sell boards here at home in our garage ( of course according to the OCA ). No fly here either.....owell. We have often thought one of these trips to Jamaica we would get a set of boards made while there...but we are too lazy on vacation. no worries...

You Yanks are just talking a foreign language - no idea at all what you're saying!

its like playing horseshoes....but much safer when you have little kids running around!

Quote Originally Posted by deadluvor View Post
    whatever you want to call it...is it there at CSA? I am going bonkers with my last 17 sleeps till holiday. Therefore I am scanning every photo on TA, again, and swear I saw a set of boards on the beach in one of the pictures..OH if this is true, paradise just got better!!!!!!
    I think all the resorts could use a set of cornhole boards. We would love to toss a few games on the beach, cocktail in hand with some other fun people. Great idea.

I would love to see shuffle boards.....growing up those were everywhere...but a rarity now to find them.

Yes, they have cornhole, bean bag toss, it is near the volleyball area, real close to the swim up bar.

In all my years, I never heard of a game called "cornhole"....I thought it had an entirely different meaning. Pardon my ignorance!

For those who don't know what this game is...

ACO Official Cornhole Rules | ACO

The game actually originated in my home town. Hence the location of the American Cornhole Association. To me it's always been just another excuse to gather with friends and drink beer (usually a party/picnic/cook-out game). I don't think I can toos one of the bags without a 12 ounce counter weight in my left hand. But some people take it very seriously.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=