Hybrid View

Default Honeymoon Confused

Thinking about couples resorts in april 2010, from threads have narrowed to CTI or CSA. Questions though..even though tours are free, do they charge for transport to the tour destination, i.e. dunn river falls? Also, getting married also, not crazy about nude stuff are nudies just walking around or off by themselves? Like activites at CTI, but not sure which one to go to..any suggestions between the two resorts?

All transportation is included in any of the excursions that are included in the stay. As far as the "nude stuff" it only is on the AN beach, (or with CTI the island) which is seperate from the "textile" beach, and you only have to see it if you go to that beach. Couples is a resort set up for romance and togetherness. It is nothing like some of the other "adult" resorts such as the H resorts. There is no excessive PDA allowed. You have nothing to worry about. You will enjoy your trip.

I can't help you pick either of those resorts since I haven't been to either one yet. We have only been to CSS and loved it. We will be returning again in December. Then we will do the "Trading Spaces" to see CTI. My only suggestion is to really look at what you want. If the beach is the most important thing, then from all I read CSA would be the better. If you would rather have a more private beach, CTI would be the one. I guess all I can suggest is read as much as you can both in the descriptions, and here in on the message board, and maybe one will call more to you than the other.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by djkearney View Post
    Thinking about couples resorts in april 2010, from threads have narrowed to CTI or CSA.

Questions though..even though tours are free, do they charge for transport to the tour destination, i.e. dunn river falls?
    Transportation is included, but you should tip the driver. Horse back riding is also a must do.

Also, getting married also, not crazy about nude stuff are nudies just walking around or off by themselves? All the nude people are on Tower Island only. It is located off shore and you have to clothed to go and return. The balanced of the resort is clothed only. They do have a topless area on the end of the pier that is rarely used.

Like activites at CTI, but not sure which one to go to..any suggestions between the two resorts? CTI great because it is located on a private beach and the staff are very friendly and helpful. You will not be bothered by locals or vendors. No problems with getting into the restaurants or getting on the tours. Just sign up the day before or day of.
    Make sure you sign up for Romanance Rewards for you can go see the other resort in that town. CTI=CSS, CSA-CN

If you have any other questions, just ask them.

Good Luck and Enjoy your trip.
    Irie Mon

I can only speak for CSA, but it is fantastic! It is so beautiful there and with staying on the west coast of the island, you see the most amazing sunsets. That alone would sell me any time since I never get to see anything like that. CSA is the only Couples resort without any kind of AN beach area. So you don't have to worry about any of that. I could go on and on about CSA, so you should just take my word for it and enjoy it yourself! Our honeymoon there last month was unbeatable.

We have been to all of the Couples resorts and for us, for what we like in a vacation, CSA and CTI are our top 2 favorites! So you can't go wrong with either one! I'd be happy to share our pictures if that would help in your decision (amy.welch@hotmail.com).

Transportation is included for any of the included actvities. People who enjoy all nude sunbathing do so in a designated area (At CTI, they are on the private island. At CSA, there is no AN section, but topless is allowed on the beach).

PS - We honeymooned at CTI in 2002 and got hooked! Now we return the same week every April. We're booked at CTI April 8-18, 2010 - maybe we'll see you there!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Do not rule out CSS..It's my resort of choice for a wedding,honeymoon and sex..LOL

djkearney

If you have any other questions, please ask, we will try our best to help you.
    Irie Mon