Thread: Update

Default Update

Please continue to pray and keep Harry in your thoughts. As stated in an earlier post he has a rarer form of cancer called chondrosarcoma in both lungs. He will be having a lengthy surgery on the left lung Friday Oct. 4 to try to get this HORRIBLE disease out. Please pray for success and complete healing of the left lung. He will then have surgery on the right lung. He has already had a 12 hour surgery for this on the right shoulder in August. We REALLY need your prayers so that we can return HOME to Jamaica and Couples which we love so very very much. Thank you and may God bless you.

Harry and yourself our in our thoughts and prayers. God speed on both the surgeries and healing time and going back home to Couples.

Please keep us updated on Harry's condition.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Sending prayers your way!!!

You have my prayers. Prayers of complete healing for Harry, guidance for his doctors and nurses, patience and peace for you and your family.

Sending you prayers of healing and joy for your husband's recovery! Blessings to you both!:-)

Sending thoughts and prayers.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Don and Deb
    Missouri

You have my thoughts and prayers.... You came to the best possile message board for support...... I had a similar situation and all these wonderful people who I call my Couples family really came through!!!! One Love, Kim

I hope & pray the all the surgeries are successful. God bless you all! Razzl