Hybrid View

Default RANDYMON: Barbados ONE BEDROOM GARDEN BALCONY SUITE QUESTIONS

Hi! Randymon!

Do you have any pictures of the ONE BEDROOM GARDEN BALCONY SUITE and of the balcony?

That is the room category we have booked for December and there are no pictures of this room/balcony on the website.

This room category and the ONE BEDROOM OCEAN SUITE say LARGE BALCONY in the description and the picture of the ONE BEDROOM OCEAN SUITE shows

the balcony with two lounger's. It looks awesome!!

How large is the balcony on the ONE BEDROOM GARDEN BALCONY SUITE? Does it also have a couple of loungers on it?

Also, do you know what buildings this room category are in?

Thank you,
    Sherry

I'm also staying in this suite in December and was hoping for pictures too! Let me know if you find any

We booked this room at CSS March 2012 with the assumption we would have that type of balcony. When we got there to our surprise we had no balcony. It was literally 6 feet by 3 feet. We ended up downgrading and switching rooms to a room with a balcony since we love to sit on our balconies.

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

According to the CB section of this website, the one bedroom garden suites have a French balcony:

One Bedroom Garden Suite

These spacious suites offer separate living room with sofa and bedroom, with French Balcony* and relaxing views of the lush tropical gardens.

*A French balcony includes double doors that open to a railing, inches from the doorway, allowing for an open-air feeling in the guest room.

So there is no outside space.

Oh, whoops - sorry, I misread your post!!

bump