Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Prayers Greatly Needed

After returning HOME each October to Couples, mainly CSA, this year we had to cancel our trip. We were scheduled to return OCT. 5-12 at CSA and OCT. 12-19 at CN. It has broken our hearts not to get to return but Harry was diagnosed with a rarer cancer called chondrosarcoma in August. He had an almost 12 hour surgery on his shoulder and arm--they removed a cancer bigger than a large grapefruit and reconstructed his shoulder,arm and elbow. Now we find out it is in both lungs--and hopefully and with a LOT of prayer they will be able to get all of this cancer. Harry keeps talking about wanting to return back to the place that we love so very much maybe next year. We actually renewed our vows--40 year--at CSA last October. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for complete healing and that we will be able to return to our Couples FAMILY. Thank you

So sorry to read this but keep the faith. My best friend is battling stage 4 breast and ovarian cancer. She had a mastectomy, hysterectomy and removed 16 lymph nodes in her neck and chest. Has been on chemo for months and had a pet (body) scan and she's cancer free! Miracles do happen, you are in my prayers.

Hi Loveinjamaica! Sending you and your hubby the Lord's blessings! All the best to you and your family!

Our prayers are with you and Harry. I pray you get back to Couples in 2014 to celebrate your 42 anniversary.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

May The Lord bless you both during this time, may the fire of love that burns in both your hearts incinerate that SH*T out of Harry's body and may your next reach be very soon! Take care & God Bless!

We will pray for you. The power of prayer is amazing. We have a memory verse we're working on for this month that might be nice for you: Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ❤

My heart aches for you, Harry and your family. We went to CSA for the first time in August and found exactly what everyone loves so much! I will be praying for all of you for complete healing. May God bless all of you! Sending love and prayers from Oklahoma!

Prayers your way!

Quote Originally Posted by Loveinjamaica View Post
    After returning HOME each October to Couples, mainly CSA, this year we had to cancel our trip. We were scheduled to return OCT. 5-12 at CSA and OCT. 12-19 at CN. It has broken our hearts not to get to return but Harry was diagnosed with a rarer cancer called chondrosarcoma in August. He had an almost 12 hour surgery on his shoulder and arm--they removed a cancer bigger than a large grapefruit and reconstructed his shoulder,arm and elbow. Now we find out it is in both lungs--and hopefully and with a LOT of prayer they will be able to get all of this cancer. Harry keeps talking about wanting to return back to the place that we love so very much maybe next year. We actually renewed our vows--40 year--at CSA last October. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for complete healing and that we will be able to return to our Couples FAMILY. Thank you
    We will be praying,

Prayers on the way for a full and speedy recovery.

Prayers being sent from Alabama to Harry and your family....... GOD BLESS you and your family!!!

We are sending good wishes and hopes for a full recovery to our extended Couples family.

Praying that God wraps his loving arms around you and your husband during this difficult time and that He brings you back soon to enjoy His beautiful island of Jamaica cancer free.

Love and prayers from a cancer survivor....

You both will definitely be in my thoughts. You & Harry keep thinking about & planning for that trip you're going to take once he beats this awful disease. I really don't know what else to say other than I want you to know that there are so many out here in the Couples family that do care & will be pulling for you. Please keep us all updated on how things are going. Sending hugs from Missouri.
    Julie

You're in my prayers.

Default Bump

Quote Originally Posted by loveinjamaica View Post
    after returning home each october to couples, mainly csa, this year we had to cancel our trip. We were scheduled to return oct. 5-12 at csa and oct. 12-19 at cn. It has broken our hearts not to get to return but harry was diagnosed with a rarer cancer called chondrosarcoma in august. He had an almost 12 hour surgery on his shoulder and arm--they removed a cancer bigger than a large grapefruit and reconstructed his shoulder,arm and elbow. Now we find out it is in both lungs--and hopefully and with a lot of prayer they will be able to get all of this cancer. Harry keeps talking about wanting to return back to the place that we love so very much maybe next year. We actually renewed our vows--40 year--at csa last october. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for complete healing and that we will be able to return to our couples family. Thank you
    please

starting now.....

Remember, "nothing is impossible for God". You and yours in my prayers.

We will keep both of you in our prayers. Miracles can happen, we just need to open our minds and our hearts to accept them.

Please accept my prayers for you and Harry. Put your faith in God. He will guide you through this,

Sending you thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

My prayers are with you and your husband. Positive thoughts

My prayers are with you.

Keep the dream alive -- look at the photos everyday and picture yourselves there--you are in our prayers and something tell us you are going to make it. God bless you both

Loveinjamica , So Sad, You will be in our Thoughts & Prayers I will also start a Pray Cain at our Church & on line. Miracles Do Happen!
    God Bless

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast