Default 18 days and 1 wink until CSA

So excited I can't hardly stand it!!! We are returning to CSA for our 6th wedding anniversary!! Anyone else going to be there at that time?

Hi we will be arriving on the 26th from uk ...for our first visit, we are getting married on 2nd oct ...sooooo excited and looking forward to meeting new friends !!!

B
    raden & Marg

We arrive on the 29th!

My wife and I will be back Sept. 28th - Oct. 5th, also for our 6th anniversary, with 2 other couples (also repeaters). Can't wait to be back to CSA again and let sand gravity take hold!! We are flying out of STL, through ATL and finally to MoBay. Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfhary20 View Post
    My wife and I will be back Sept. 28th - Oct. 5th, also for our 6th anniversary, with 2 other couples (also repeaters). Can't wait to be back to CSA again and let sand gravity take hold!! We are flying out of STL, through ATL and finally to MoBay. Where are you from?
    We are from Milwaukee WI. Flying from MKE through ATL. Hopefully we can meet while there!!! When is your anniversary?

How long are you guys staying? Maybe we can meet up and have a drink?

You won't be disappointed!!! Maybe we will meet and have a drink!!!

We get in on the 28th in the afternoon and our anniversary is the 29th. We are typically beach people until around 2 and then migrate to the pool bar for the afternoon before dinner. Hope to see you there!

We'll be leavin' on the 28th... If you'd like to find us, we'll be the tan folks on the beach...LOL...

We get in on the 28th in the afternoon and our anniversary is the 29th. We are typically beach people until around 2 and then migrate to the pool bar for the afternoon before dinner. Hope to see you there!
    Our anniversary is the 29th also!!! We are typically beach people also during the day... Hope to meet you both!!! And happy anniversary!!!!

We'll be there 10/7-10/14

Same to you guys Pwatts!!! We will have 2 other couples with us as well, the first are our friends that introduced us to CSA the trip that I proposed on and the 2nd couple we met last year in the ocean and loved so much that we planned our yearly return trip together!! So needless to say we like meeting new friends!! If you notice 3 couples out in the water with a raft full of drinks come on out and say hi!!

Pwatts, what time do you guys fly out of ATL the 28th? I would assume we will be on the same flight!

Pwatts, what time do you guys fly out of ATL the 28th? I would assume we will be on the same flight!
    Our flight is actually on the 27th. Counting the minutes at work at this point!!!! Hope to meet you guys there!!! We will be there with another couple also and I'm sure will be out on rafts with drinks too (bringing our Tervis cups this time to make sure they keep cold)

Sounds like a plan!!! Jealous you beat us there, but we will make up for it Saturday!!!

S Nigel digit dance! We are there 10/4-13!!