Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default February Countdown

Loved my first visit to CN so much I am bringing my new wife and our best friends Russ and Jo for 10 days Feb 19-Mar 1. Very excited to be coming home and introducing them to paradise. 149 days seems so far away.

Can we be your best friends and you take us also?

Quote Originally Posted by robear View Post
    Loved my first visit to CN so much I am bringing my new wife and our best friends Russ and Jo for 10 days Feb 19-Mar 1. Very excited to be coming home and introducing them to paradise. 149 days seems so far away.

We (Baxter & Luann from Chincoteague Island, VA) will be there from Feb. 15th through Feb. 27th. This will be our 9th trip to Couples and 8th to CN. Meeting friends from the UK and hope to make new ones as well. Jamaica soon come.

Default Countdown!

Quote Originally Posted by Island_Pair View Post
    We (Baxter & Luann from Chincoteague Island, VA) will be there from Feb. 15th through Feb. 27th. This will be our 9th trip to Couples and 8th to CN. Meeting friends from the UK and hope to make new ones as well. Jamaica soon come.
    104 days! and counting!! Still seems so far away!

My wife and I will be there Feb 28th for our 2nd trip. Met a really cool couple also from VA. Actually meeting up with them in NYC then flying down together. 35 days and counting...original count down was 252 days!

21 days until we land, yea. I can't wait to get warm. We are leaving on the 27th, sorry we can't meet up.

Just 13 more days for us. Looking forward to all the new friends we'll meet.
    Todd_in_NC
    CN 2009
    CN 2011
    CN 2014

15 more days, can't wait to have a warm birthday for once!!

18 days 21 hours 32 minutes and we should be through check in and enjoying lunch. So ready for this, the cold and snow is getting to me.

We have 5 days until we are home again. Looking forward to it. Meeting up with friends from Houston. Can't wait to see everyone again. Our weather here in Chicago has been quite ruff this year. A lot of below 0 temps. ugg. Soon will be home in warm sunny Jamaica. :-)

Name:  image003 (3).jpg
Views: 287
Size:  24.4 KB

only 18 more days!!!!!

3 more sleeps and them HOME Feb 7 til 21 10thtime back home

See you soon Leo and Dave

Greg52, that could be Ohio as well, we have 14 days 20 hours till we should be hitting the beach at CN. Winter storm warning now for a lot of snow and possibly a half inch or more of ice. Soon Come Mon!

2 more sleeps now for us ... returning home for our 10th year, mainly CN but also stay at CSA too. 7 to 14 CN & 14 to 21 CSA this trip. Flying Virgin from Gatwick - any more UK peeps on the flight - if so - see you in the Couples lounge for a Red Stripe if not before

Helen & Alan,
    Worcestershire, UK

hey srroot
    We just got hammered with more snow again today , plus, its suppose to go down to -18 C tonight ( that's f#$%^in' cold). Just spent 5 hours shoveling and snow blowing, plus helping neighbors getting unstuck and clearing paths to their driveways. Feb. 21 can not come soon enough. I have a strong feeling that multiple Bob Marley shooters will be required upon arrival.
    We should take some video of our winters, and show them down there. They may develop more of an appreciation of why we want to be there enjoying their company. lol
    cheers

Was -21 C on my way in to work this morning here in Edmonton....without the wind chill. Brief respite today (-12) but then back to freezing for the foreseeable future. At least we are not getting any of the snow that Ontario and south are getting. Hopefully it gets cleared up by the time we make our transfer in Toronto on the 19th. Been waiting far too long to have a flight cancelled due to poor weather. 12 long days until paradise. Soon come!!!

greg52, we only received about 8 inches of the stuff, with some freezing rain thrown on top of it for the icing. I have showed them pictures of the snow, and they all think it looks nice, until I give them the temperature that goes with it. We did not get the extreme cold with this storm only supposed to get down to -3 or -4 tonight. I may have to have several myself, but I may really have to have a lot of Crown and 7's or Nutty Jamaicans, other then Red Stripe those are my drinks of choice.

robear, I too, and I'm sure greg52 is although he did not mention it, am concerned about flight delays/cancellations. We have been going down in February since 2009 and this is by far the worst winter weather we have had since then. I'm so hyped up that I don't know what I would do if cancelled, delayed I could handle as long as that happened in Charlotte. If it happens in Columbus, I would feel like we might lose a day. Our weather pattern here has been Tuesday/Wednesdays are bad, and we are scheduled to leave on a Wednesday. Will be praying for a warm up and no storms for all of us.

We are so tired of this miserable cold winter. Looking forward to our direct flight from Winnipeg on the 22nd. More wind chills of -30C and below for next week. Can't wait to come home to CN.

I lost my sense of humor for this winter about 5 weeks ago. We're about a hour away from Pearson airport in Toronto and Iv'e been watching every day to see what the delays are like. Its hasn't been too bad most days, until we get another big storm front roll in and nobody's going anywhere for awhile. Its almost -30 c this afternoon with the wind chill, and its blowing hard, so all the snow is causing localized white out conditions. This has been one of the worst winters we've had in Southern Ont. for a few years. We (Hamilton) set a local one day snowfall record the other day at 25cm ( about 10"). We're running out of places to put it there's so much. Its going to be June before I see our front lawn again.
    We leave on the 21st for 10 days. Right now I'm wishing it was for 30 days . Every one keep your fingers crossed that the flights all get out safely and reasonably on time.
    cheers

Greg, I know what you have been going thru. Origionally from Welland/Fort Erie and do not miss all that heavy wet snow. At least in Edmonton it's too cold for heavy snow (it's a dry cold, they keep telling me). Hoping for no snow in TO for at least 10 more days so we can all get out of the cold and off to paradise. See ya there!

WOW What a bummer. waited months for this vacation, now they are talking major snowstorm the night before the morning we leave, plus we checked the weather forecast for the next ten days feb 13-18 and every day is RAIN. NO my wife is praying the flights get cancelled so we can change our reservations.

Please tell me da weader-mon is wrong mon

WOW What a bummer. waited months for this vacation, now they are talking major snowstorm the night before the morning we leave, plus we checked the weather forecast for the next ten days feb 13-18 and every day is RAIN. NO my wife is praying the flights get cancelled so we can change our reservations.

7 days, 23 hours and we should be there. Long range forecast for next week looks promising for NO flight delays. Soon Come Mon!

Quote Originally Posted by tomv42 View Post

where you gettin' your info from? It doesn't snow in Jamaica!!!

not sure if link below will work but check out forecast from intellicast.com

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/For...ation=JMXX0009

7 days 7 hours until our flight leaves!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast