Default Offsite Florist for Bouquet?

I am getting married at CSA in Dec. and was wondering if anyone had ever used an offsite florist? I am using the freebie wedding, but they don't really have the bouquet I am looking for. I didn't know if this was possible, and/or is the price less or more? Just looking for a bouquet, and nothing else. I know they have other ones available but just not what I was hoping for.

Really? There's a wide variety. They can make just anout anything, just ask when you get there. Haven't heard of anyone using someone else.

From the experience my soon-to-be wife has had, if you have the resort create something, even with native flowers, it will be EXPENSIVE!

Another thought, my sister got married in Canada and she made all our bouquets with artificial flowers, they were very pretty.

The resort will take care of it for you. You can tell them what you want and they will tell you what the charge will be before you order it. I had my bouquet upgraded to mostly orchids in a variety of colors, bright and vibrant colors. the charge was $40.