Default One love wedding package

Hi all! Pete and I are getting married 11/30/13 at Couples Negril. It will be just the two of us and we plan on taking advantage of the one love wedding package. We have been to montego bay but not to Negril or a couples resort... Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? How are the resort photographers and what do you suggest for all our other wedding and honeymoon adventures and details? Does anyone have any what not to dos? thanks

Congrats, you will love cn I'm sure. We got married 9 years ago but at csa. We highly recommend getting the dvd also. It's my prized possession as much or more than our pictures. I blubber every time I watch it. It really was the best day ever. Great choice on choosing couples, you will have an awesome time.

Can anyone tell me how much the DVD is and approximately how many photos are on it?

Thank you! Did you buy the resort DVD? Did you hire the resort photographers? I'm having a hard time deciding on what to do for the pictures! The resort doesn't show any pictures from their wedding galleries!

I just got home Saturday (5/18) from Couples Tower Isle in Ocho Rios. We did the One Love package for $250. We renewed our vows for our 25th Wedding anniversary.

The vow renewal was 4PM, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 on the resort beach lawn, at Couples Tower Isle, Ocho Rios, For our Photographer we used Diana Campbell and Richard Brown at Digital Memories Collection and Dream Weddings Photography. They also recorded a video for us of the ceremony. We did a mini trash the dress session and went off the resort to shoot pictures at Shaw Park at a waterfall. I can't say enough about the professionalism of both of them. She worked within my budget and they captures moments that will last our lifetime. Their work exceeded both of our expectations. I was overjoyed when I got the video and picture CD before I left Jamaica. I can't say enough good things about that day. Spent over 4 1/2 hours shooting our special day. I say they are worth every penny spent. Be sure to contact her and check out her site Affordable photography Jamaican wedding service | Jamaica Wedding Photography They are great photographers and did a wonderful job on the video as well.

This time around we decided to write our own vows. This was a first for us. Our theme: peacock feathers and seashells. I did bring a few table decorations (seaglass, seashells, votives, peacock to fit our theme) in a carry on. We added a sand ceremony using a picture frame (Forever frame) with a wedding picture of us on our wedding day 25 years ago. Even though they provide a bouquet in the One Love package I wanted certain flowers and I wanted wooden Sola flowers. So I brought a bouquet made of wooden Sola roses, zinnas, and gardinas with silk cala lillies, berries, fiddle fern fronds, peacock feathers, seashells and crystals. My Bouquet and boutinieere was made by Annette Ewert at the Blooming Corner. Her Etsy store: Wedding Sola Bouquets Alternative Bouquets by TheBloomingCorner. I am gluten intolerant and the resort provided us with a gluten free chocolate cake with white fondant icing and decorated it with a peacock feather on top to match our table decor. The staff went above and beyond to make our day special.

Our Songs chosen for our ceremony....Walking down the isle: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" (Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole), Exiting together: "Better When We're Together" (Jack Johnson), Cake & Toast: "I Won't Give Up" (Jason Mraz), Signage of Certificate: "More Than Words" (J. Rice & The Piano Guys), First Dance: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" (Queen) Instead of dancing a waltz we chose to dance the East Coast Swing for a little bit of fun!

Here are our pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=1
    Here is our video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

Name:  5_14_13.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  75.2 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_2.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  70.5 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_6.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  84.7 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_21.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  64.3 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_14.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  39.4 KB

Penny
    AKA: Buzybee

I just realized my links weren't working. Try these.

Vow Renewal Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=71dfd046a0

Video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...27857959926029

Penny
    AKA:BUzybee

Buzybee-
    Congrats and thanks for sharing! 2015 will make 26 years for us,and we will be renewing our vows much in the same way you did. Very intimate celebration, just us-no guests. Quick question?... Was your hair and makeup done at the spa at the resort? Or did you hire an outsider?
    Thanks in advance

Hair and makeup was done at the Spa. I'm so glad to have those few moments to relax and laugh with her right before. She did an awesome Job. I took a photo that I searched earnestly on Pinterest and showed it to her and she did an AMAZING job. My hair stood up through the humidity (4PM) and it was hot that day. It cost me around $100 to have both hair and makeup done. It was well work it to me. We used all their products too. My photographer Diana Campbell met me there too and started shooting picts for the day. It was one more thing I didnt have to worry about and those girls there can do some BEAUTIFUL work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissi324 View Post
    Buzybee-
    Congrats and thanks for sharing! 2015 will make 26 years for us,and we will be renewing our vows much in the same way you did. Very intimate celebration, just us-no guests. Quick question?... Was your hair and makeup done at the spa at the resort? Or did you hire an outsider?
    Thanks in advance