Default How Many Pools/Jacuzzis at CSS

Hey everyone! I have been reading about the construction going on at SSB of CSS on the pool/jacuzzi. Is this the only jacuzzi on the island? Or is there another one that will be available. Also, I don't know how true it is, but I did speak with a supposed manager of Couples and she guaranteed me that construction would be finished by Oct. 1 and the pool would reopen then.

We will be there Saturday, Sept. 28th and I would say that we are not expecting the pool at SSB to be finished by the time we leave on Oct 5th. I hope we are wrong, but we love SSB and we will be there every day, pool or no pool. As far as your question, they also have the main "textile" pool which is very nice, and they have a small pool called the mineral pool (I think that is what they call it) which is up on the hill, and has a smoothie bar, if it is the same as when we were there about 3 years ago. We have been to several resorts in Jamaica so I get them mixed up, but I there are other Jacuzzi/hot tubs as far as I remember. When you get there, just do a little exploring and you will find them. If I am not mistaken, I think there is a Jacuzzi at the main pool, and one on the hill, secluded, behind the mineral pool. As far as the construction on the SSB pool, SSB is very secluded and there is plenty of water in the ocean to enjoy! Hope that helps. Jim and Jess

That is the only pool/jacuzzi on the AN beach but there are 3 other pools and lots of jacuzzis around the resort.

Amy

CSS has 4 pools and 3 Jacuzzis. SBB has 1 pool and 1 jacuzzi. If it is all done by Oct 1st, I'd be surprised, but you never know.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

There is a huge pool adjacent to the beach along with a hot tub. There is the mineral pool at the sports complex. There is a hot tub there, too, but it is tucked up on the hill. There is yet another pool near the Balloon Bar. We loved hanging out at this pool since it is up on the cliff and has a beautiful view of the Caribbean, and hardly anyone ever uses it. And in the world of construction, both in the U.S. and Jamaica, there are no guarantees.

Quote Originally Posted by subola View Post
    Hey everyone! I have been reading about the construction going on at SSB of CSS on the pool/jacuzzi. Is this the only jacuzzi on the island? Or is there another one that will be available. Also, I don't know how true it is, but I did speak with a supposed manager of Couples and she guaranteed me that construction would be finished by Oct. 1 and the pool would reopen then.

At San Souci, there are 4 pools. The main pool, the lobby pool, the mineral pool and the pool at SSB. I know of 3 jacuzzies on the resort. One near the main pool, one near the mineral pool and one on SSB. Hope that helps!

There are 2 other jacuzzis, other than those in certain room categories. One is near the pool off the main beach. The other is above the mineral pool (a little more secluded). Can't answer your question about the SSB pool's reopen date...maybe Randymon will give us the official response.

There is another hot tub by the large pool (NOT AN). I hope what you heard is true about the construction. We are coming at the end of October!!!!

SSB is not on an island. It is loacted on a beach on the edge of the property. There are 2 other Jacuzzi's, one near the main pool, and one above the mineral pool, that are available to all guests (the cottages have a private one.

I am sure you will get numerous responses - my wife and I have travelled to CSS eight times now but not since the aforementioned reconstruction at SSB that had one pool and one somewhat dated hot tub. The balance of the resort features three other pools (Main beachfront pool with swim up bar / Mineral pool near the spa / sedentary pool that isn't used much near the Balloon Bar -Lobby). There are two outdoor jacuzzis (beside main pool / another hidden just above the Mineral pool). There is also the natural grotto that you can slip into with the little fish nibbling at your toes) I think this is the extent of pools/jacuzzis for unlicensed access - I may be missing something ... Additional private facilities are available for those that rent the Hacienda Cottage accommodation on property. Hope this helps ... Enjoy!!!

There's an upper pool by the lobby, mineral pool, main pool by the beach, and pool at SSB.
    There's a jacuzzi/hot tub by the mineral pool, by the main pool and by the pool at SSB.
    Not sure if I missed any.