Default Weather in late November at CTI

Hi all...

Thinking of returning to CTI in late November (19-29) and was wondering about weather at that time of year. My wife and I have been there twice before, in mid to later December and it was pretty windy, closing down the island on many days...

Would hate to have it happen again.

Thanks for your comments,

JohnnyFromJersey

I would be interested in knowing as well - my husband and I will be at CTI November 27-December 2 for a quick thanksgiving getaway - would hate to have poor weather and not be able to use the island!

We have been at CTI in November for about the past 8-10 years. There have been those days you mentioned when the wind kicks up and the island closes. Although with the new pontoon boat, they are able to get us over even when the water is choppy. All in all, it's still a crap shoot as far as the weather is concerned.

We'll be there in about 50 days. Come on down.

We always go during or after Thanksgiving! I love it! Great weather and the Island was open the entire week. Not hot, a little breezy especially at night. Going back to CN this year after Thanksgiving. The count down begins!

Hi! We were there last November over thanksgiving. The weather was beautiful except the last day and a half. It was gray and cloudy, but I felt like it was just cti's way of saying it was time to wind down and say good bye. The island was open and warmer much more so than when we were there in march. As you know, there are no certainties when it comes to weather. I wish you the best!

we used to go often in mid November and the weather was always good.

We are at CTI now and the weather has been fantastic.

Hey Crabracer,

I just did the math on your trip to CTI...looks like we will be there around the same time - 11/19-11/29...

Maybe we'll bump into one another!

10 more days!!!