Thread: NFL at CSA?

Default NFL at CSA?

My husband and I are going to CSA Oct. 13-20. We are both huge football fans. I know that the sports bar has a TV. Do they show NFL games on Sunday?

They do BUT there is only 1 TV (large flat screen) so whoever is there first usually gets the game of their choice.

We are huge fans as well & had the TV all to ourselves at nite!

Do not count on the TV at the sport bar. It is like No1conner said, first there get choice and we were there one fall and there was a big football game but NASCAR was the choice.
    FYI-Margaritaville is a short 10 min walk down the beach. I understand they show a lot of football on Sundays.

I'd have to poke my eyes out if I had to watch nascar...lol

I think that I will poke my eyes out also if I had to watch NASCAR...lol Hopefully I will luck out because I have the 4:15pm (Pats fan). My husband is a Steeler fan and has a 1:00pm game. It may be a very long day at Margaritaville If we have to choose one game over the other I will win because it falls on my b-day!

if you have a room in the Verandah catagory or one in the greathouse they have TV's with the major networks and ESPN.

Randy

No sunday ticket, so you are going to be watching whatever the Miami CBS and Fox stations are playing.