Hybrid View

Default CSS Penthouse Photos...

Can you guys please post some pictures of a the Penthouses at CSS? I am trying to visualize myself drinking Red Stripe and eating Jerk Chicken on the balcony and some pictures would really help! Thanks!

CoolRunnings,
    See the following thread. I posted a few pics of our D-21 (Angela Bassette) Penthouse Ste.

Jackie

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=805

Thanks Jackie! That helps tremendously! How do you go about requesting a particular Penthouse, and would that be the one you would request? I'm sure they are all great! From what I understand, the 4 in D are the only ones considered Penthouses now. Is that true? Thanks!

We had our travel agent put the request for "D" in for us. We knew there was no guarantee, but were thrilled when we got there & saw our room number on the packet & realized we were in D !! The previous 3 times we were at Sans Souci (in '01, '02 & '07), we had said.....someday we'll have to stay in D. So, our "dream" came true !! haha

The Penthouse suites are in blocks C, D & E & I believe that there are 10 or 11 total PH suites. This is right from the "Accommodations" section for CSS here on this website:

Penthouse Suites --
    Laid before the sparkling blue ocean, these one bedroom and two bedroom suites live up to their reputations -- posh living rooms, spacious walk-in showers, elegant bedrooms, king size beds and large balconies with majestic views. Located in Block C on 3rd floor, Block D on 2nd and 3rd floors and Block E on the 3rd floors.

We don't go through a travel agent so I'll probably just call or email them and request Block D. They are always more than accommodating when possible. Thanks for the info!

We recently stayed at CSS and upgraded to to a Penthouse Suite and is was well worth it. We stayed in the D block, the Prime Minister Suite. For a look at CSS, see http://www.flickr.com/photos/reneerwest/

For pictures of the suite go to pages 7 and 9.