Default May 2014 weddings at css

Anyone have a wedding planned for 2014?
    Has anyone ever had a wedding here with a group?
    Looking for some suggestions. Thanks

Default Getting married 5/10/14!

Hi! I'm getting married at CSS on May 10th 2014! I'm so excited- I've never been there before but I have heard great things Any tips anyone has would really help me too!

Hi! I'm getting married at CSS May 10th, 2014. What day will you be getting married? I'd also be interested in any tips people have!

The beach is ok but I'd get married in the wedding gazebo for sure. Very pretty and private

Totally agree on the gazebo over the water. Whenever we do our vow renewal I am picking it! THe only way I would pick the beach area over it is if the red flowers all around that area were in bloom. Lol have no idea what they are called, but very beautiful when in bloom. Still the gazebo would be way more private in the long run I think for a CSS wedding.

Default May 03 2014

Quote Originally Posted by brianad6 View Post
    Hi! I'm getting married at CSS May 10th, 2014. What day will you be getting married? I'd also be interested in any tips people have!

Hi! Our date is May 3rd 2014 at CSS. I think we will have about 40 people and I have no clue what to do for entertainment/food. $95 pp for an actual 3 hour reception seems a bit much since we are at an all inclusive resort, right? So we we're thinking a cocktail hour or two. But not sure about anything else...

Hi! Our date is Aug. 2, 2014 at CSS. Let me know the low down on which area is the best to get married at! I'm so nervous! HAHA!

Farley543, if we were to do it over, it would be in the wedding gazebo at css, very beautiful and private.

Thank you! Everyone seems to say the same...I can't wait to check it out.

We're getting married Sunday, May 25th at Sunset at CSS! Will anyone else be getting married memorial day weekend? Particularly that Sunday? It would be kind of neat to get a picture with another bride I think we're doing the private beach, but we're open to the idea of the gazebo so we're going to check it out when we get there.

We've been to CTI but we picked CSS for our wedding because the CTI weddings aren't very private unless you pay $$$ for the island wedding.

We are getting married at CSS on June 9, 2014! I'm set on the wedding gazebo my parents have been to the Couples resorts 10 times and they said the wedding gazebo is the most private and romantic setting that they've seen at all the Couples resorts, I'm sure the beach would be beautiful as well. It's paradise so I'm sure it's all absolutely beautiful!

Hi! How was your wedding? We leave on July 9 and are going to have our wedding at 2pm on August 2. So excited!

Quote Originally Posted by brianad6 View Post
    Hi! I'm getting married at CSS on May 10th 2014! I'm so excited- I've never been there before but I have heard great things Any tips anyone has would really help me too!

Congratulation farley543!! I wish i can see your wedding photographs.