Default CSA and Security & Cat Ride

I was wondering, do you wear bracelets stating you are from CSA? How does security know who you are and where you are staying?
    Also, if you do the slide off Cat Ride, how do you get back on boat? Is there a ladder?

We will be in Jamaica at CSA in December for first time.

There's a ladder at the back of the boat.

No bracelets (YAY!), security will know you because if you walk off the property they will write down your name (no worries, it works really well). Yes, there is a ladder at the back of the Cat to climb back up (even if you don't use the slide, you can go in to swim in the cave).

You give security your room number and yes, there are two ladders off the back of the boat.

No bracelets, when you leave the property they ask name and room number. There is a ladder on the catamaran.

Couples does not use wrist bands. You get a tattoo on your forehead with your name, resort and room number. If you use the slide on the cat cruise, you are required to swim back to the resort. Be prepared, because it can be quite a long swim.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

One of the wonderful things about Couples is no bracelets. No tan line from the bracelet. Yeah. I don't know how, but security seems to always know if you 'belong'. When you do go off Couples property, the security guards have you check in and out with them.

Yes, the boat has a ladder that you get back on the boat.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

If you decide to leave the property, there is a security guard at either end of the beach. Just stop, give them ur name and room number. Then just wave when you come back. They will mark you off as returning. There is ladder on the boat, no worries.
    One Love,
    Mya

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbutterfly View Post
    I was wondering, do you wear bracelets stating you are from CSA? How does security know who you are and where you are staying?
    Also, if you do the slide off Cat Ride, how do you get back on boat? Is there a ladder?

We will be in Jamaica at CSA in December for first time.
    No, you don't have to wear bracelets and yes, there are ladders to climb back up on the catamaran

First security is handled very well. There are guards at each end of the resort and in the middle. They walkie talkie back and forth as people walk along the beach. When you leave the resort you give your name and room number and report back when returning. No bracelets! We always feel safe and sound.
    The catamaran has a ladder on the back of the boat for entering or exiting. Not every catamaran has a slide as this past year ours didn't. You still will have no problem getting into or out of the water and swimming into the caves. Take a float belt as the currents out of the cave are tough to fight without it. At least for me they were. We love the catamaran trip. Lots of rum punch...rum...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

You do not have to wear wristbands at CSA. I'm not sure how they know, but they do ask for a room number if you are walking down the beach off the resort.

And yes, they have a ladder to get back on the catamaran. I did the slide off of the boat and it was a blast! You are going to have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Couples does not use wrist bands. You get a tattoo on your forehead with your name, resort and room number. If you use the slide on the cat cruise, you are required to swim back to the resort. Be prepared, because it can be quite a long swim.
    Totally correct, I still get strange stares over the tattoo! All kinds of wierd guess of what "CSA" stands for!! I was also tired for days after the swim, had to shoot down three BOB MARLEYS at the Bamboo bar before I could crawl back to room!! ROUGH DAYS FOR SURE!!

Wally, you are so funny!!!

Well I love a good tattoo!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I still have my tattoo!!

It is a long swim, especially if you keep in mind that Jamaican authorities take a dim view of you peeing in the water on the swim home!