Default Tropical Storm Karen? No problem!

I was a little nervous today when I heard that a new TS had formed in the Gulf less than 48 hours before our flight to Mo Bay. No problem though! Karen should stay far away from the Caribbean and should be raining on the Florida panhandle (sorry to those of you who live there) by the time we arrive in Ochi!

The irony for us is that I've been watching the tropics for many weeks - little did I know I should have been watching my own back yard!

Karen looks to be passing through Atlanta Sunday night through Monday - fortunately we don't leave till Wednesday but if you're flying on those days through Atlanta, you may experience delays.

The nice thing is it looks like at least a few days of great weather for Jamaica!

The irony for us is that I've been watching the tropics for many weeks - little did I know I should have been watching my own back yard!

Karen looks to be passing through Atlanta Sunday night through Monday - fortunately we don't leave till Wednesday but if you're flying on those days through Atlanta, you may experience delays.

The nice thing is it looks like at least a few days of great weather for Jamaica!

We are leaving from baton rouge Monday morning going thru Atlanta.... I don't expect much. Maybe a little delay but it could be worse.