Arrived yesterday. Gala was held outside even tho storm was out over the sea.

At arrival, was greeted warmly and our name was promptly recognize by guest relations due to my request to be in "D" penthouse. She was happy to have a face put with the name that she worked with. No rooms in "D" block available so ended up in E11. Was told D21 would be ready Sat if I wanted it. As our room wasn't ready, we ate lunch and checked out both rooms. Maids were cleaning both and graciously showed them to us. We felt the view in E11 was better and decided to stat.

This afternoon, was told we would have to move to D block as problems with water. It would not be on until 5 this evening, however, if I wanted to stay I could. We decided to stay as we would have been given D27 and the time to pack and unpack would have used up most of the time water was off. Living without water for 2 hours isn't that bad to keep the view. They did give us$100 voucher for inconvience.

Sunset beach. I know Randymon has said it would be open by Oct 1. I don't know. This morning, they were grouting the tile around the pool and coating the cement in the shallow end. They did not make the pool one depth. Still need to be painted and it rained this afternoon. Ready to fill by Mon and Tues ???

One big noticeable difference from 2 years ago was the tile by the balloon bar and lobby. Slippery red tile removed and cement tile in its place. Not as slippery in the rain.