Thread: Pictures PLEASE

Default Pictures PLEASE

Anyone with pictures of the Balloon Bar/Pool tile work or any updated pictures of SSB work, PLEASE post!!!!!!

Tammy,

Don't fret. I am here now and they are filling the pool as we speak. Looks like the deadline of October 1 is a reality. Really my only concern is the hot tub which still needs more work., they have been working all day today ( Sunday) and are doing a great job. When you get here, it should be finished. It looks great!!!

Update for Ssb. Right now it is 3pm, September 30.
    Just walked over to Ssb after a day at cti and I am happy to report that the pool area INCLUDING the hot tub are filled and operational. In fact, they had the hot tub running when I was there. They were treating the pool water as well. Ssb will be fully open October 1 as promised.
    Tammy it looks amazing !!! We will see you guys Thursday !!!

Hey Lloyd,
    Hope you and Gillian are having a good time! We are soo excited I haven't slept in 2 nights. Not worried just can't wait to see the finished product. Is Mike and Zee there yet? We'll see ya on Friday about 2pm.

Lloyd,
    Did they raise the tables in the pool?

Mike and arrived Saturday a few hours before us. The tables in the pool have been raised. See y'all tomorrow.